• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

U.S. Men vs. Panama
Raymond James Stadium; Tampa, Fla.
June 11, 2011 @ 8 p.m. ET
Fox Soccer, TeleFutura

good article:
They Pledge Allegiance
As it fights to join the world's elite, the U.S. has embarked on a global search for dual-passport foreign players who could make a difference for the red, white and blue
Grant Wahl

Slizz

Finally recovered from yesterdays games. Jamaica didn't look that strong even though they scored 2. Honduras match was hilariously amazing, so many goals. Can't wait for tonights game and I'm with the rest of you, 5 goals tonight.

NoRéN

Slizz said:
Finally recovered from yesterdays games. Jamaica didn't look that strong even though they scored 2. Honduras match was hilariously amazing, so many goals. Can't wait for tonights game and I'm with the rest of you, 5 goals tonight.
You were the one with the free tickets, right? Damn, free entry to a goal fest. Nice!

Slizz

NoRéN said:
You were the one with the free tickets, right? Damn, free entry to a goal fest. Nice!

Tell me about it and I had 8 extra tickets that paid for me and my friends beer and food for the game. 7$ beers, just brutal.

xbhaskarx

#USMNT lineup: Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Ream, Bocanegra (c); Dempsey, Bradley, Jones, Donovan; Altidore, Agudelo
(same as vs Canada)

#USMNT bench is also the same as the Canada match: Onyewu, Edu, Wondolowski, Lichaj, Kljestan, Bedoya, Hahnemann

Kickoff is 8 p.m. ET live on FOX Soccer, TeleFutura, univision.com and concacaf.com. We'll have updates here @ussoccer, of course. #USMNT

NoRéN

Slizz said:
Tell me about it and I had 8 extra tickets that paid for me and my friends beer and food for the game. 7$ beers, just brutal.
Damn. Hope those beers were delicious.

Looking at someone these teams' emblems/shields, etc. makes me glad that US soccer didn't go with some abbreviated name.

xbhaskarx

sazabirules said:
I just hope they don't hack down one of our players and injure him.

I'm worried about that against Guadeloupe, they've had two red cards already.
Hopefully we get a win tonight, that wins us the group and we can rest our players.

DominoKid

yeah imma switch back to ReveLAtions

FUCK OFF REAM YOU SUCK!

we need a 3rd CM in this game. where the fuck is JF Torres? this game is crying out for his class and patience on the ball

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I've been a big Ream fan, but that was just god awful. WTF was he thinking.

FuturusX

DominoKid said:
yeah imma switch back to ReveLAtions

FUCK OFF REAM YOU SUCK!

we need a 3rd CM in this game. where the fuck is JF Torres? this game is crying out for his class and patience on the ball

What's ReveLAtions, if I may ask?

Clydefrog

rLW60.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom