• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

rar

Regulus Tera said:
One problem I see with the USA NT is that you guys always seem to bet on aerial balls and long passes, almost reminiscent of England. You guys need to learn to play it closer to the ground.

what we need is a central midfielder who can pass and actually moves forward with the ball

Dark Machine said:
Jesus Christ Dempsey...does he ever pass the ball when he's playing for the US?

why should he? he's our best player

xbhaskarx

Aaaand there's the difference between MLS and international soccer.
That's just about the easiest chance Wondo is ever going to get...

Regulus Tera said:
I'm salivating at the idea of what your defence will do versus Chicharito/De Nigris/Dos Santos.

Ream will distribute the ball well
while allowing three goals

NoRéN

sazabirules said:
Have you seen him lately? Not that fast and his first touch is horrible. And this is coming from a DCU fan.
So all the players that get injured do not come back the same it seems. Better not happen to Holden. :(

ngower

With the Revs game last night and this game, I'm going to have a heart attack. Some of the most frustrating games I've seen in ages. How are the US not making chances...

Clydefrog

S3E6U.gif

gonna go cook some steak

god damnit.

DominoKid

FUCK PANAMA!
FUCK BOB BRADLEY!
FUCK REAM!
FUCK MEXICAN REFS!
FUCK WONDO'S NON-STRIKING ASS!
FUCK BOB BRADLEY AGAIN JUST BECAUSE!
FUCK SUNIL TOO!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

they deserved to win and were a fuckload better than us.

Nesotenso

so fucking awful. We desperately need good finishing and better short passing. Seeing Bob Bradley so emotionless all the time is so frustrating.

Heretic

Fuck this ref. I fucking hate him. We played like shit but we still should have won. Bullshit penalty rewarded to them and a non call to us. Guadalupe better get ripped to fucking shreds by us.

NoRéN

man of science said:
So, we have to win to advance right? What's the deal if Canada wins too? Goal differential?
not really. The 2 best third place teams of the 3 groups go through as well.

Heretic said:
Fuck this ref. I fucking hate him. We played like shit but we still should have won. Bullshit penalty rewarded to them and a non call to us. Guadalupe better get ripped to fucking shreds by us.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom