• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozfunghi

This isn't "really" our B team. Hazard is missing, but other than that, these are players that either are regulars or about equal back-ups.

I hear the US is missing some regulars too.

1-1

Vertonghen got shoved in the back :/

ozfunghi

Arm doesn't count for off-side so that goal should have been valid.

Edit: Ugh, Poccognoli instead of Vermaelen. Maybe are now playing with a B team. Fellaini is sucking ass btw.

Edit2: Wilmots is losing it. Dembele out instead of Fellaini for Benteke...

ozfunghi

I'm a bit irritated with the referee. The USA goal should've been cancelled for an obvious push, and the Belgian goal shouldn't have been cancelled due to on-side. Penalty or not, it should have been at least a comfortable 0-2 lead, not a 1-1 draw. I expect Wilmots will be wanting to win this thing, because Belgium will move up to 12th place on the FIFA worldranking if they do. Hate to sound like a sore loser though :/

Edit: USA corner (goal) was also off-side, according to a Belgian analyst.

Alexi Lalas keepin it real.

He just rambled on for 2 minutes and tore all of our national team pool's defenders new assholes except Gonzalez, and I pretty much agreed with all his assessments.

Nesotenso

Alexi Lalas keepin it real.

He just rambled on for 2 minutes and tore all of our national team pool's defenders new assholes except Gonzalez, and I pretty much agreed with all his assessments.

Cameron looks out of place at RB. What's the deal with Chandler now ?

edit: just checked to see dude is out because of torn knee ligament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom