• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

What the hell... beIN cuts to Paraguay-Chile highlights in the middle of the game and misses a shot on goal by Jamaica... is this the 90s?

daoster

it sounds like our normal, always boring announcers.

Nope, it wasn't..whatever feed I was watching, it sounded like an amateur doing it. I switched to a new feed, and it's the beIN feed, and announcers sound much better.

Back to the game though, it seems like we're playing at Jamaican's pace, rather than imposing our own.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bein is awesome. never watched this channel before. this is like a high-school broadcast. i'm waiting for the boom goes the dynamite guy to give us the highlights

shoplifter

I'm not positive BeIn is producing it in stadium, they are probably just getting the feed. I know BeIN bought the rights for US road qualifiers but usually the home nation controls production. Their feeds for Ligue 1 and La Liga are generally fantastic. Feeds from pretty much any Central American or Caribbean match are shitty.

Edit: these all could have been on PPV in super shitty quality like in past hexes if BeIN hadn't stepped in.

xbhaskarx

I'm not positive BeIn is producing it in stadium, they are probably just getting the feed. I know BeIN bought the rights for US road qualifiers but usually the home nation controls production.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

It's actually quite clear compared to that one game from the previous round of qualifying, I think it was away at Guatemala? It was pay per view and looked like there was vaseline smeared all over the tv...
Edit: these all could have been on PPV in super shitty quality like in past hexes if BeIN hadn't stepped in.

Exactly.

beIn's actually great for watching live Serie A and La Liga matches (non-clasico), matches I wouldn't see be able to see normally without resorting to shitty streams.

And Jamaica's going to score in the next ten minutes, I can feel it in my bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom