• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

I guess I should just post in this thread then since the other thread is a pokemon thread now. Decent break after the corner just then, but Dempsey with the fail volley.

edit: 2 mins between posts? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lkr

Upper decks aren't openend (they could have tonight though if the Mariners weren't playing too)

they can't open the upper deck because the mariners are playing? what kind of reasoning is that? i figured it was more due to the fact that 72k probably wouldn't show up

Chris R

they can't open the upper deck because the mariners are playing? what kind of reasoning is that? i figured it was more due to the fact that 72k probably wouldn't show up

No, I was just saying IF the upper decks were opened they would have a better chance of filling them if the Mariners weren't playing (granted, the Mariners only are going to draw 10k tonight if they are lucky).

Dazzler

I was at Whitecaps vs Sounders on Saturday and the top deck was open. They just had the uncovered block at the end of each upper stand tarped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom