• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

oneHeero said:
Wtf am I witnessing :lol :lol :lol

Manchester United are one of the best teams in the world, the All Stars are a collection of individuals who have never practiced together before today.

It's an exhibition game... does anyone remember the final score of the NBA All Star game and the Pro Bowl a week after it's over?

sumo390 said:
I think I like Team USA better than these MLS clowns.

Don't say "MLS clowns" when actual MLS teams did much better against Manchester United than the All Stars.

leroidys

The fourth man u goal was so awesome

EDIT: MLS is getting destroyed, yeah, but they have had a lot of great chances on goal, which, honestly, was more than I was expecting.

Juicy Bob

Chikorita.gif
?

I still don't understand why MLS plays the allstar game against other clubs and can lose the allstar game and also give MVP to the other team.

fun game otherwise

zoku88

JetBlackPanda said:
I still don't understand why MLS plays the allstar game against other clubs and can lose the allstar game and also give MVP to the other team.

fun game otherwise
It's really just for fun.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
I am really, really wanting to go to the 2014 World Cup. For the 3 group stage games - and this is assuming the US qualifies - how much should I expect to fork over?

4000? More?

ZZMitch

JetBlackPanda said:
yah I suppose it also helps grow the league by getting people watching that like established teams as well.

And I don't think there are enough really good players to field two full teams :D

But yeah, you would not see 70K people at an MLS allstar game without a high profile European team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom