• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 5 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Come get a rusty venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

Brock's flashback to his first meeting with Molotov was a retcon too, wasn't it? I believe one of the earlier episodes had another version of their first meeting.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic episode! Probably my favorite so far from this season.

Musolf815

Brock's flashback to his first meeting with Molotov was a retcon too, wasn't it? I believe one of the earlier episodes had another version of their first meeting.

I thought so too, but maybe Brock's skipping their first meeting and cutting right to the important one where he killed Mol's dad.

u9NIvPQ.jpg

"O.S.I."

Buy it here! http://www.titmousestuff.com/products/venture-bros-shirt-club-no-5-o-s-i

That was a great episode! Had a feeling that the twist with the investors was going to happen, but it was still amazing. Makes me wonder if they are the sovereign or if he's a fourth one of them. Heck that could lead to possibilities that any of the characters could be a shapeshifter now.

And in other news, my season set shirts should be coming tomorrow!

That was a great episode! Had a feeling that the twist with the investors was going to happen, but it was still amazing. Makes me wonder if they are the sovereign or if he's a fourth one of them. Heck that could lead to possibilities that any of the characters could be a shapeshifter now.

And in other news, my season set shirts should be coming tomorrow!
Are they shipping them out all at once?! I was under the impression they'd do it the way they did last time (though it seems much more delayed this go-round). I subscribed as well and got a shipment confirmation from Titmouse a few days ago, so... EXCITED! But SPOILERS maybe!

Are they shipping them out all at once?! I was under the impression they'd do it the way they did last time (though it seems much more delayed this go-round). I subscribed as well and got a shipment confirmation from Titmouse a few days ago, so... EXCITED! But SPOILERS maybe!

I believe they are, one of the emails said "All of the items from blahblahblah have now been shipped". Can't wait for them considering I couldn't afford the season set last time they did this and only got a couple of them.

Ridley327

Isnt Morpheous master a shapeshifter too?

To be fair, he exists on an entirely different plane of reality than everyone else on the show. I don't think that too much should be read into the Master, when it comes to any type of relationship to the Sovereign and the Investors.

B33

Banned

They're printing the shirts a few days after each ordering period lapses. The apparel is then being processed and shipped by each designated week.

I just received a parcel containing the two designs for Week 1. Week 2's shirt is probably in the print shop right now or close to it.

Your safest bet is to allot 2-4 weeks after each design expires for the expected arrival time of the shirt. Keep in mind that the bonus subscriber shirt won't ship until the last episode of Season V airs.

kirblar

That was straight-up one of the best episodes of the show they've ever done.

And yeah, the Bowie retcon totally seems like it would lead to the Dean thing coming into play again.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Minus spanakopita, this season has been on absolute fire. What did that precog ball say when rusty was in the room? Something about golden lady?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Just got my first two T-shirts in the mail!

I'm gonna keep the Hank Co for myself and give Palaemon shirt to my brother for his birthday.

Disappointed this week's shirt wasn't Tank Top.

I mean, come on
Tank Top we hardly knew ye!

PS: Am I crazy or was the scientist tending the precogs totally from another episode? He mentions that he used to live at the Venture Compound (with Sphinx) and I could've sworn we've seen him before. Like he was a janitor or something...

aett

PS: Am I crazy or was the scientist tending the precogs totally from another episode? He mentions that he used to live at the Venture Compound (with Sphinx) and I could've sworn we've seen him before. Like he was a janitor or something...

He performed Hunter's surgery back in season 2 and Brock's surgery (HELPER stuck in his chest) in season 4.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member

EDIT: What aett said.

Fell asleep last night so I missed but thankfully I DVR'd it. Good Episode. Sad that they retconned Bowie not being the Sovereign.

Also was in S.P.H.I.N.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom