• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 5 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Come get a rusty venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

So you can show breasts as long as they are on a guy but not on a woman? It would suck if Monstroso is really dead I like him.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So you can show breasts as long as they are one a guy but not on a woman? It would suck if Monstroso is really dead I like him.

Cable can show whatever they and their advertisers are comfortable with. So yeah, someone at Adult Swim's S&P department found a justification for showing male breasts.

I certainly hope so; expected them to be a much bigger threat. Or, at least try to be in bumblingly-entertaining fashion...

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
This is a first that a Venture Brothers episode has leaked online.

I think that honor goes to "Tears of a Sea Cow," which was leaked under its working title, "Murder O'Clock."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
New episode in an hour.
Well, at least new to TV since it got leaked. Bah.

I need it, I just finished Spec Ops: The LIne and... that was an experience.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
New episode in an hour.
Well, at least new to TV since it got leaked. Bah.

I need it, I just finished Spec Ops: The LIne and... that was an experience.

The Venture Bros. will take the edge off.

B.K.

Why does Dr. Orpheus think it's weird that he sensed a Venture brother in trouble when Dermott called him? He knows Rusty is his father. He saw it in his vision when he enchanted those keys last season.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So Myra is not the mother.

Why does Dr. Orpheus think it's weird that he sensed a Venture brother in trouble when Dermott called him? He knows Rusty is his father. He saw it in his vision when he enchanted those keys last season.

He had his memory erased along with Hank.

tkscz

Aww, so
Mira isn't the boy's mom. Was hoping she was.
On the plus side
Dermit found out he's Venture's son.

B.K.

Two episodes to go. I hope a lot happens in the next two episodes. This season has had its moments, but overall, it really seems like a waste.

I wanted my One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest reference, and I got it.

Twice!
Hah, yeah, that was great! Speaking of twists... I was expecting the Momma's Boys logo but NOPE! Even better!

ttHBl1C.jpg

Shallow Gravy!

Buy me here! http://www.titmousestuff.com/products/venture-bros-shirt-club-no-7-shallow-gravy

RedBoot

Actually, about Dermott:
I don't think he actually realizes Doc is his Dad. Orpheus just told him he got the same impression from him as he did Hank or Dean, so he said the "Dad" thing as a joke because of that, without realizing the gravity of the statement.

Well they just aired it here. Good ep but I couldn't here most of what they said since I had to have my volume low. How did Hank figure out
Myra wasn't his mom
?

Actually, about Dermott:
I don't think he actually realizes Doc is his Dad. Orpheus just told him he got the same impression from him as he did Hank or Dean, so he said the "Dad" thing as a joke because of that, without realizing the gravity of the statement.

What? Dermott totally knows now. It was kind of obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom