• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 5 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Come get a rusty venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said early 2015 in the podcast Henchmen21 linked to. Good listen, everyone should check it out.

PS: Tim-Tom and Kevin crack me the hell up. Always have.

somedevil

Hopefully Season 6 comes out within a year. I don't want to wait 3 years for it.

Don't get your hopes up for that. The interview that was posted here said they are writing the new season now and the production starts September and the earliest season 6 comes out is Early 2015.

I don't get the complaints about not much happening this season.

Dean found out he's a clone.
Sphinx is gotten rid of.
21 is now Gary, and is setting out to become a supervillain.
The Sovereign is not David Bowie.
Dermott knows who his father is.
Molotov is now working alongside Brock.
The Monarch is discovering his true origin.

A lot's actually happened. Maybe more than season 4 (Outside of Operation PROM).

It just blows that we're getting such a short run before we have to wait who-knows-how-long for more.

Sphinx is gotten rid of.

A lot's actually happened. Maybe more than season 4 (Outside of Operation PROM).

It just blows that we're getting such a short run before we have to wait who-knows-how-long for more.

Also:

Billy gets an arch
Myra is confirmed to not be the mother of the boys.

I really really wish we could see Dr. O again.

I can't remember the last time I saw Baron Underbheit. Was it the Revenge Squad episode?

MjFrancis

animation11usxk.gif
I'm going to use this one.

Coconut

Banned

Sphinx is gotten rid of.

I think since its mostly character development it's flying over the heads of some of the more simple minded fans.

I think since its mostly character development it's flying over the heads of some of the more simple minded fans.

Most of that stuff was already know by the viewers. They have to keep taking a second pass to make sure the characters themselves know.

B.K.

Rusty is dead! I hope Jonas had some Rusty clones ready.

At least they Revenge Society had one appearance this season and they've added Dr. Killinger!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
This right here folks is quality television entertainment. Can't believe we're almost at the end of the season already.

Tamanon

Banned
Oh man, what if this is what finally propels Dean into Superscience.

And to cap it off, he's able to bring Rusty back from the dead, succeeding where Rusty always failed.

Ridley327

Oh wow, someone in the comments has a theory that Vendata might have been the Monarch's father.

Then I thought about it. If you remember that one picture from earlier in the season, what if Rusty constantly taunted or played rough with him as a kid and his father, now a cyborg, let his robot part take over and strangle Rusty.... or maybe Rusty caused the crash? Gah too much theoryness

Monarch's dad does appear to have a pretty similar body type to Vendata, and we do know that Jonas is a big enough dick to steal a woman and kill her husband in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom