• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF6TtgT.jpg

raw

rjinaz

He's bragged about using his fame to sleep with women before, you know that right? And you're surely aware of the many many testimonies of women accusing him of sexual assault?

This news isn't revalatory, this isnt some secret new side Trump. He just didn't say "grab them by the pussy" before.

Not the same thing. Who cares if he sleeps around? Are you purposely being obtuse? He is bragging about sexual assault of women.

Also this is an actual recording not just hearsay that is a huge difference. This is proof.

His wife probably wouldnt go for it as well.

Something that doesn't get brought up a lot is that his wife has MS (Multiple Sclerosis). At her age it's likely that she will develop disabilities rather quickly, assuming she is transitioning into Secondary Progressive MS (typical after ~10 years of having the early form - Relapse-Remitting MS).

I assume she's on one form of infusion therapy or another (pretty effective), but the older you are diagnosed the worse the course, typically.

Pulka

I love how Trump supporters highlights it was 10 years ago. it doesn't matter when it happened, this is who this clown really is.
Are you REALLY the same guy you were 10 years ago? I'm not saying I support Trump, but come on, 10 years is a long time to change

Saganator

This statement is a whole bunch of nothing. Though likely posturing to say he didn't throw him under the bus while saying he's totally fucked.

Didn't throw him under the bus, but he kinda left him out there to hang himself.

Are you REALLY the same guy you were 10 years ago? I'm not saying I support Trump, but come on, 10 years is a long time to change

Because 59 year old men are totally known for making massive changes to their character. At 50+ someone is set into their ways and the only way to change at that age is with serious introspection, and probably therapy, something of which I can not imagine Trump doing ever in his life.

oh lord jesus

This is going about as well as anyone could have imagined. And it's hilarious how GOP types think it's possible to replace him. Ballots are printed, people are voting already, it's past deadlines. It's too late. The only way to do anything, even if Trump steps aside himself, is to initiate a write-in campaign for Pence or whomever. Which would fail miserably.

I love how Trump supporters highlights it was 10 years ago. it doesn't matter when it happened, this is who this clown really is.

It really is hilarious.

"That's the old Donald. Now he only talks trash about fat and ugly women like that pig Rosie O'Donnell or when he's hosting The Apprentice."

hitme

CNN saying Trump was with Ivanka yesterday, Melania today,

"They fully understand and they're very loyal."

When asked about how the American people, particularly women, he responded with,

"People get it. They get lies".

louiedog

a) Most of us here probably weren't 60 10 years ago. There's a big difference between yours teens and twenties and twenties and thirties than 60 and 70.

b) He's got a history of this. This is nothing new. There have been allegations of sexual assault and creepy behavior from him for awhile. This is only sticking because it's a nice short clip of him admitting it.

Seeing people on my friendslist defend this is hilarious. They'll mow down Hillary over emails but talk about how okay this is.
"It's just how guys talk" (a girl said this)
"Those people on CNN act like they're angels"
Hooboy

I'm so glad I got rid of my friends when they said they supported Trump. Because I would have straight up raged if saw this coming from them, then I would have thrown every single insult under the sun at them and ended it there.

Illucio

Banned
I'm bothered by this.

People are holding this against Donald Trump, a 10 year old sexism video, and he's completely going to lose the election because of it.

But not all the shit he said for the past 2 years while running for office?

I don't understand life anymore.

Yup. Before that, I REALLY hated gay people..that's hasn't been a thing for almost 20 years. It happens!

Sounds like a defense, homie..not saying that's your intention tho.

What indication is there that Trump has changed, at all? He's been continually accused of this type of language throughout the last ten years. Why would anyone just assume that he's not the same guy?

Forearms

Maybe if he was single in his 20s, and now in his 30s with a family... even then it would still be very bad. However, he was 59 at the time, married to his 3rd wife who I believe was pregnant, and bragging about attempts at infidelity and sexual assault. Come on...

I'm bothered by this.

People are holding this against Donald Trump and he's completely going to lose the election because of it.

But not all the shit he said for the past 2 years while running for office?

I don't understand life anymore.

He's always been a pathetic excuse, but if this what it takes, then fine. (not that he wasn't tail-spinning before this)

BigDug13

You don't really change that much when you're that old. This isn't some 30 year old who talked some shit when he was 19.

rjinaz

Lol come on man.

60 years old, recently married with a kid on the way.

Even if he did change, which there is no indication he has, it still happened. He bragged about being able to touch women's private without permission and get away with it because they wouldn't call out a famous man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom