• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torokil

This is way back, but I do agree with Sam Wang in that Trump was already fucked but party members wanted an excuse to jump off the boat just before judgement day. If the Curiel or Khan thing happened now they would've been immortalized forever. Instead its gonna be... pussy.

cackhyena

Just saw this pretty sickening
IGGNF5a.png
Grab those supporters by the pussy and whip them into shape, Jonny boy.

rashbeep

Banned
Maybe its uncommon on GAF or something, but a lot of guys talk like this in private. A presidential nominee though? Fuckin lol. Dude has way too much shit under the rug to even sweep.

Enough of this "locker room talk" bullshit please. It's one thing to talk amongst your buds about girls you find hot, it's something else entirely to brag about taking advantage of them.

Biske

Enough of this "locker room talk" bullshit please. It's one thing to talk amongst your buds about girls you find hot, it's something else entirely to brag about taking advantage of them.

Seriously and if my friends ever came close to talking about assaulting women I would jump down their fucking throat.

Lore

Neo Member
So...foreign policies of the candidates? Their solutions for the economy? Helping Americans get employed? Fixing Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Flint, etc? Helping rebuild areas affected by hurricanes? Assisting in getting the homeless off the street? Fixing the awful veterans hospitals? Fixing the lack of proper mental health facilities?

....anything?

Anything about any of that at all?

Fuck the candidates and fuck this awful election.

So...foreign policies of the candidates? Their solutions for the economy? Helping Americans get employed? Fixing Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Flint, etc? Helping rebuild areas affected by hurricanes? Assisting in getting the homeless off the street? Fixing the awful veterans hospitals? Fixing the lack of proper mental health facilities?

....anything?

nope, nothing, trump hasn't offered detailed policy on any of that

....anything?

Well I for one totally feel that looking past Trump's recently uncovered comments he would totally works towards all those things in a much better capacity than Clinton.

Come on.

....anything?

The general public is generally too uninterested and ill informed to have a good grasp on those things, if they even care at all and don't have a "got mine, screw all of you" mentality unfortunately. This is simple and easy to understand. I don't really care if it's not the right reason for trump to fail as long as it means he does

....anything?

Here you go, https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Gotta keep the referral number up

SeanC

Voight needs to shut the fuck up considering the words "Trump That Bitch" is a hot-seller for Right-Wing T-shirts and chants at rallys.

johnsmith

remember me

....anything?

No, fuck Donald Trump. This garbage election is entirely 100% on him. Stop with this false equivalency.

....anything?

They slammed Trump on all of those points at the debate. Remember "Law and Order" and "Stop and Frisk"? The whole thing about how attacking Iranians for taunting wouldn't actually start a war?

Also the man running for president of the United States is proud of raping women. I bet he'll be able to help our veterans and improve mental health.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

....anything?

Have you been watching this election or are you just tuning in? Town Hall style is usually good because you get "regular" folks issues on the table.

Both candidates have talked about those issues, you have the internet, do some leg work instead of saying Fuck The World.

robochimp

....anything?

Are you just not paying attention? Both candidates have "plans" for any number of those, one candidate even provides details.

....anything?

It's a necessary one.

There are so many people in this country that are lackadaisical about politics. Just let the government take care of everything, I have no power. I have no say.

Now, with Trump and Sanders running, people are realizing there may be a chance to actually voice their opinion. Trump has been winning every god damn thing, even his own party is assembling to destroy his momentum. They are afraid of him. Sanders has been doing incredibly well for someone that was only getting 26% of the national vote months ago. Sanders wins/ties when there is a large voter turnout.

America is learning. Of course, with the cheating and the blatant favoritism on the democratic side, amazingly the GOP seems more on the ball this time. So a lot of people are running to Trump.

Nah.

HotHamBoy

They don't see the distinction. That's what rape culture is.

Brb, trashing every film I own that features this asshole in any capacity...

Oh wait, I don't believe I own any of his work.

B-B-BUT ZOOLANDER!!

jtb

Banned

....anything?

Just because you aren't listening doesn't mean it hasn't been said.

karasu

Lol that this would be beyond the pale

Not the Mexicans are rapists
Not the black people are dangerous
Not the nuclear threats
Not the willingness to kill middle eastern civilians
Not the abilist performances
Not the god awful rhetoric

But when it comes to the excicit sexist treatment of white women, things will not stand. (Except for abortion laws and owning women's bodies)

Fuck the GOP and fuck anyone thinking that this is now the worst thing he has said

I can't even get mad at them. I'm just happy SOMETHING has broken through those psychological blinders and brought some of them to their senses.

mjp2417

Banned

....anything?

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Edit: beaten

chadskin

The Portman for Senate campaign released the following statement from Senator Rob Portman regarding the race for President:

From Rob Portman: "As I said yesterday, Donald Trump's comments were offensive and wrong. I had hoped to support the candidate my party nominated in the primary process. I thought it was appropriate to respect the millions of voters across the country who chose Donald Trump as the Republican Party nominee. While I continue to respect those who still support Donald Trump, I can no longer support him. I continue to believe our country cannot afford a Hillary Clinton presidency. I will be voting for Mike Pence for President."
https://www.robportman.com/portman_statement_on_presidential_race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom