• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
I won't make the thread, but if somehow this was Bernie vs. Hillary for US President, who'd you make bets on?

Because I'm sure Bernie or Bust people are totally still rooting for Trump

How the hell do you even specify on a ballot that you're voting for Mike Pence for President when he's right there running as VP on the ticket.

It's a logistical mess. Good luck coordinating 50 million to do the same in 50 different states with different ballots/rules.

With regards to Limes sentiment, I think all that matters is that he does not win. We should not lose sight of that, but it is strange that an endorsement to war crimes on morning TV didn't even make a dent.

John Oliver is the only one who had a proper response, and you can feel the audience pulling back and being uncomfortable once it sinks in what Trump is saying. Oliver accurate conveys the level of insanity that goes into killing women and children as a tactic to dissuade suicide bombers.

https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ?t=16m51s

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Damn. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt...but damn. Lol

I don't really have a problem with someone being uninformed and wanting to learn more about the election. That's fine. But the whole "Fuck em both! What about the real issues!" attitude is so fucking juvenile. If you're old enough to vote, you can look up what the candidates have said about any of that stuff. Shit, we have YouTube. You can literally listen to any of their speeches or interviews over the last year. But I guess some people would rather watch South Park to catch up on the election.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't surprise me. I can't see Conway withstanding questions on this. It's already obvious this is just a job to her, anyway. Just look at that Bill Mather interview she did. Her eyes betray her face.

She managed the Todd "legitimate rape" Akin.

Interesting if even she has given up on Trump after this.

Most Sanders supporters aren't idiots like him. The vast majority are still going to vote for Hilary.

But will they actually turn out? This scares me:
4xU5QJk.jpg

Punjicide

I can't even get mad at them. I'm just happy SOMETHING has broken through those psychological blinders and brought some of them to their senses.
My thoughts exactly.

I'm not going to forgive or forget those that supported this vile human being, but I'm just glad something made them drop support, even if some are only doing it to save their own political careers.

But will they actually turn out? This scares me:

4xU5QJk.jpg

That means nothing to be honest. And most will either vote for Hilary, or won't vote at all. Most of them probably wouldn't have voted if Bernie was the candidate either to be honest (Bernie's demographics were notoriously unreliable voters, and many didn't even vote in the primaries)

repubs better figure out something quick. their presidential prospects don't look good long-term with Julian Castro and Cory Booker waiting in the wings

Mahonay

Banned
YES. Hilary Rosen on CNN preaching on how Pence is super dangerous for women's rights and is not an acceptable option either.

Elandyll

Banned
Not that I necessarily feel bad for the rich and powerful, but you imagine going through what is likely to become an ugly divorce surrounded by papparazzis, and now your father goes on a deranged rant supporting Trump and his sexual assaulting ways while trashing an icon like De Niro?

Angelina Jolie must be livid, even if she was already estranged from her father.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the thread title change.

"lewd comments" wasn't really covering it.

PKrockin

Kayt Sukel ‏@kaytsukel 19m19 minutes ago
@kellyoxford Male nurse prac at clinic tries to give me a "PAP smear" through my anus, tries to tell me he can only get at cervix that way.

Leena Huff ‏@leena_huff 20m20 minutes ago
@kellyoxford 6 yrs, pediatrician kept rubbing his genitals on my knee. Told Mom. Never went back. Still wont go to male doctors.

fuck. Just terrible.

So...foreign policies of the candidates? Their solutions for the economy? Helping Americans get employed? Fixing Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Flint, etc? Helping rebuild areas affected by hurricanes? Assisting in getting the homeless off the street? Fixing the awful veterans hospitals? Fixing the lack of proper mental health facilities?

....anything?

Anything about any of that at all?

Fuck the candidates and fuck this awful election.
I don't know what you expect when Clinton's opponent has half a dozen major scandals break out over the last two weeks. First it was the doubling down and non-apology on Miss Universe comments, then it was violations of the Cuba embargo, then more 3am tweets about Alicia Machado, then the tax returns bombshell, then implying PTSD victims aren't strong, the shutdown of Trump Foundation and finally this insanity. This is all over the last two weeks. I've hardly been able to keep up with all this crap.

At any rate, tune into the town hall debate if you want to hear policy because Clinton will be talking about issues and by all signs Trump will again be talking about allegations against Bill Clinton.

I'm hoping everyone saying Pence wouldn't win anything are right. Too conservative and would set everything back.

Hell maybe Rubio or someone from this cycle will come back. Does the GOP really want to support a new face after this?

blackflag

The only thing I wish happened differently in this whole beautiful mess is that "Keeping it 1600" would have taped after this instead of right before.

tuxfool

Banned
I don't know what you expect when Clinton's opponent has half a dozen major scandals break out over the last two weeks. First it was the doubling down and non-apology on Miss Universe comments, then it was violations of the Cuba embargo, then more 3am tweets about Alicia Machado, then the tax returns bombshell, then implying PTSD victims aren't strong, the shutdown of Trump Foundation and finally this insanity. This is all over the last two weeks. I've hardly been able to keep up with all this crap.

At any rate, tune into the town hall debate if you want to hear policy because Clinton will be talking about issues and by all signs Trump will again be talking about allegations against Bill Clinton.

Check his post history. That comment is utter disingenuous bullshit.

Jeffrey

make sure to keep your eyes on the undecided tomorrow night whenever trump speaks.

expect some good headshakes/facepalms/eyerolls

User1608

Banned
Were it not for the all important Supreme Court I'd rather a Kasich, Romney or Jeb. An actual moderate would be preferred really.

Voight is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom