• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
And of course he still doesn't know how to apologize. Just that passive-aggressive bullshit "I'm sorry if you were offended" How does his human body contain his massive ego?

RPGCrazied

And of course he still doesn't know how to apologize. Just that passive-aggressive bullshit "I'm sorry if you were offended" How does his human body contain his massive ego?

He has a tremendous ego, the best ego. Believe me!! /s

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
That press release. This whole situation. What will this become.

Thank you, America. I think I'm done now.

Barzul

Believe it or not, that's how a lot of men talk amongst other men about their sexual conquests and exploits.

I'm in a fraternity, I remember what I heard in college. I have heard some admittedly fucked up stuff. Nothing I've heard comes even close to what Trump just said. He is legit creepy the way he is talking about the woman in the purple dress. Disgusting really.

I've herd crude talk about sex but its always been consensual sex, not assault

Exactly this.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
The link in the OP contains the clip of the tour bus driving through the parking lot (with audio), and then letting them out to meet their host.

Who they are talking about while on the bus. the actions after they step off are super skeezy too with the context.

My Catholic grandmother saw this on the news and finally chimed it after they cut to "Hillary said he is unfit for president." Her response? "Not as unfit for president as you are" and "the liberal media will dig back all the way to his birth to to find something to use against him."

This is why we need to fucking get rid of the two party system. Unbelievable.

Nah. Nope. No.

It actually is yes. Doesn't mean you would want to be around those people.

I mean, I've talked pretty lewdly about girls that I wanted to nail with my friends when I was like in college or whatever, but I've never been like, "I'm going to sexually assault them!" That's a whole 'nother level, brehs.

Also, I did it when I was twenty and stupid, not a fucking mature adult. I grew out of being transgressive for the sake of being transgressive by the time I was 24 or so.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I'm not saying it's ok or normalizing it, I'm just putting in context how prevalent that type of conversation actually is.

I don't believe you are understanding what Trump is saying here and if you do, holy fuck.

Trump is talking about forcing himself on women and bragging about it.

Forearms

Who they are talking about while on the bus. the actions after they step off are super skeezy too with the context.

Previous exploits, and the woman they're about to meet (right after stepping off the bus). She's the "one in the purple" that they're referring to in the audio. However, the focus should be on his tales of sexual assault (grabbing them by the pussy) and infidelity (he was married to Melania at the time), but the misogynist objectification of the woman they're about to meet is disturbing as well.

Kelsdesu

What more do people need? I am bewildered with wonder about how people can still think anything positive about this man.

RPGCrazied

He has no choice folks. Question is will Anderson say how does that excuse your actions or just move along.

Don't have much hope after the last two moderators, they were god awful. Cooper will probably let Trump talk all over him and not follow up on anything.

"But Donald, this goes to the core of your belief that women are nothing more than sexual objects for your own personal gratification. How can the American people trust anybody who has proudly admitted to sexually assaulting women to close the inequality in pay between genders? "
"I love women, women love me. I've had a lot of incredible women in my life, I've never assaulted any of them. And all of the ones that worked for me, I've paid them well. I've treated them very generously. Now Bill, Bill has assaulted women. He's a sad, sad man. All of the things that you're talking about happened during the last ten years, let’s see, while she had great power. The things you're saying about how I view women, they're untrue and they’re misrepresentations. And I will tell you this, it's not nice and I don't, I don't deserve that. And I wonder why you and Hillary don't want to talk about jobs. Over two hundred millions of dollars spent and I’m either winning or tied and you start talking about locker room banter. Our jobs are fleeing the country. They're going to Mexico they’re going to many other countries. You look at what China is doing for country in terms of making our product, they're devaluing their currency and there's nobody in our government to fight them. Thousands of jobs leaving Michigan, leaving Ohio, they’re all leaving."

Loxley

Billy Bush probably didn't wake up this morning and think to himself "Today seems like a good day to be asked for my resignation."

SaganIsGOAT

Shoutouts to the "straight dudes" in this thread saying this is typical behavior. uhhh, no, it is not. and any dude with any sense about him would never utter the fucking words, "GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY". Do any of you dudes defending this have any clue about the female anatomy? jesus

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Someone asked how Christians can support Trump after all this stuff. These are some of their priorities:

YucEQr0.png

https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/784525953015963649

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Its crazy how clear the audio is on this too. There's no way to misinterpret anything

The cherry on top is him being married at the time. I could see some "Boys will be boys" type spin if he was single. But he was recently married and sounded really sincere about the tic-tacs comment and just wanting to kiss these women. It's just too much.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I don't believe you are understanding what Trump is saying here and if you do, holy fuck.

Trump is talking about forcing himself on women and bragging about it.

I mean, again, rape culture is a real thing. I don't know why people are acting like it's wrong to say there are scummy men who talk like this in the world. It doesn't make them fit to be president.

Owzers

Shoutouts to the "straight dudes" in this thread saying this is typical behavior. uhhh, no, it is not. and any dude with any sense about him would never utter the fucking words, "GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY". Do any of you dudes defending this have any clue about the female anatomy? jesus
Everyone knows you go for the ass pinch. Trump is just out of line.

whoever says that this is how they speak with their friends in private or have heard worse from them, you're fucking disgusting and pathetic. the only people who talk about sexually assaulting others are predators and creeps. yes guys have vulgar talk with one another but you're out of your mind if you think comments like this are normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom