• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please GOP back away from this and do a reset. we need two decent parties.
If the GOP were actually moral like they claim they are, they would abandon the solid 40% of the party that are racists and truly immoral. The Democratic Party did it in the 1960s.

They are still paying for it, but they are better for it.

CNN now going in on the sexual assault angle

CuNCVqoWgAAsLaw.jpg

CHC

Conservatives claim to looooove Reagan, so I think at this moment, it's funny to reflect on this letter he wrote to his son:

Sometimes I think republicans of today have conspire to martyr themselves for the sake of aggrandizing their own party's history. To think that people vehemently hated Raegan - ha! If they could see the circus today.

Empty

wonder if the marriage line is the most damaging

like the explicit language makes it a huge huge story but trump being coarse and vulgar and politically incorrect is baked in already

that it's his own words hanging him makes it more potent than any attack on trump's treatment of women from clinton.

that it's the kind of moral issue that's bread and butter rhetoric for conservatives makes it impossible for all but the most ridiculous to defend

but the casual contempt for marriage is what will really stick with voters.

he's not the billlionaire who knows the game and will sort it out for you, he's just out to take what he can. the election isn't decided by getting republicans to suddenly vote clinton. it's just getting them to stay home for trump.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
100% he does.

Backing out would infer Republicans finally grasped the sunk cost fallacy.

As long as at least 51% of the Republican Party chooses to vote for Trump, Ryan will continue to support him. He will do ANYTHING to keep the party unified.

I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it, Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
-Donald Trump, Republican Presidential Candidate 2016

I'm in love with this haha
Hillary should buy a commercial slot for the sole purpose of playing this recording on tv around the clock. Just bleep out what you have to.

mstevens

I was thinking about the comment, and I can only assume he means fucking her like an animal (e.g. he's a male dog and he's moving in on her like a female dog (bitch) in heat).

I read it as him calling himself a "bitch" because he failed to successfully seduce her.

Durden77

Maybe the best part about the video is the fact that he knocks on the bus door for someone to let him out. And Bush is like "pull the handle".

Dude is such a spoiled jackass that his first reaction is "SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME."

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
You know somewhere Alec Baldwin is having a field day workshopping a new skit for this Saturday.

The general republican defense for this crap from trump seems to be that bill Clinton did bad stuff in the 90s but people like him now so trump saying bad things is acceptable for a president

Just heard abou this. That's a wrap for Trump. I'm willing to bet 100 bucks with anyone that he is done after this unless some unforeseen thing from Clinton comes out.

I'm still gonna vote for the first time because goddamnit, I registered. Plus there are a couple of things on the ballot that I wanna vote for anyways.

Unless some random craziness comes out between now and Nov 8th, welcome the first woman president of the United States of America, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Slayven

Billy Bush deleted his account.

Meanwhile, Trump's "Bill was worse." response is laughable.

Anyone wanna bet he just drops "Bill was a pervert" on Sunday?

He is about to get his job deleted, know who the Today's show biggest demographic is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom