• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
The state of the campaign is such that perhaps Clinton's camp will take their foot off the gas and just coast; the damage is done, Trump will do more on his own, etc. Or they could go full throttle and focus on creating a complete wipeout effect on republicans running throughout the country.

There are different types of oppo files. There are oppo files that lose someone their career - someone was caught stealing, physically abusing someone, doing drugs, etc. And then there are oppo files that lose someone their life - as in their family. Clinton's camp has files that are in the latter category.

They need to go all out. Burn the entire Republican Party to the fucking ground for nominating a fucking monster.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Apparently there's worse still in the pipeline, so I imagine a rate of one per week, at least.

Is that even possible?!

*Remembers that Trump has been a braggadocious loud mouth for over 30 years, and lives off attention*

Okay...yeah, I could actually see there being more. He's unapologetic about who he is, so I'm sure he has mouthed off worse in range of cameras and microphones.

I don't even know how you could top this. Rape allegations, spousal abuse, him saying a racial slur on camera, or a murder investigation. I mean, this alone would sink anybody else, no question.

louiedog

4f6c61e586.jpg

link to tweet with video

border

I am in Florida, dealing with the hurricane. I am already sick of people using the phrase "hunker down."

As the storm passes and I think it's the last time I've heard someone use the verb hunker, now this story breaks and I have to turn on CNN and hear about how the Trump campaign is hunkered down in Trump Tower trying to figure out how to respond to this bombshell.

Mahonay

Banned
I am in Florida, dealing with the hurricane. I am already sick of people using the phrase "hunker down."

As the storm passes and I think it's the last time I've heard someone use the verb hunker, now this story breaks and I have to turn on CNN and hear about how the Trump campaign is hunkered down in Trump Tower trying to figure out how to respond to this bombshell.
Lol, this is an amazing post.

Adaren

This is so fucking just.

This guy and 40% of the fucking United States spend an entire year dancing around his own words "Oh that's taken out of context" "Oh that's not what he meant."

And by a stroke of fate, this gets found. From 10 years ago.

No more excuses. No more flimsy defenses. No more denying the truth. Every scandal that made him seem like a garbage human being is validated.

omg

giphy.gif

RPGCrazied

Ew. He defends Trump on anything. I bet he even would if Trump slept with his wife.
‏
@seanhannity

Sean Hannity Retweeted Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton Where were you with Paula, Juanita, Kathleen, and Monica? Sounds like selective moral outrage to me.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Has TicTac spoken out? Technically it's an enforcement of their product in that you want to take a few before you kiss women, but...

I was thinking about the comment, and I can only assume he means fucking her like an animal (e.g. he's a male dog and he's moving in on her like a female dog (bitch) in heat).

I think it means that trying to charm her or seduce her with furniture is what a bitch would do, instead of just grabbing her by the pussy.

Members of the GOP actually recognizing he is talking about assault mean this is the end. There is literally no way to defend this. His non apology is even worse.

This is so fucking just.

This guy and 40% of the fucking United States spend an entire year dancing around his own words "Oh that's taken out of context" "Oh that's not what I meant."

No more excuses. No more flimsy defenses. No more denying the truth. Every scandal that made him seem like a garbage human being is validated.

omg

giphy.gif

It's true.

ForceAwakens7Text.gif

Cuburt

The next debate should be fun.

That timing though. I wonder if this is the final Friday surprise before a debate. It's Trump so I doubt it.

Thaedolus

Looks like he's finally gone too far for these guys.

To be fair to Romney, he's been against Trump from the beginning, and I've got it on good authority that, despite my disagreement with his beliefs and politics, he's a pretty stand up guy.

Strimei

Is that even possible?!

*Remembers that Trump has been a braggadocious loud mouth for over 30 years, and lives off attention*

Okay...yeah, I could actually see there being more. He's unapologetic about who he is, so I'm sure he has mouthed off worse in range of cameras and microphones.

I don't even know how you could top this. Rape allegations, spousal abuse, him saying a racial slur on camera, or a murder investigation. I mean, this alone would sink anybody else, no question.

7e8Vjb7.jpg

That's one source saying there's more, at least.

Iolo

Looks like he's finally gone too far for these guys.

Romney was NeverTrump. What we haven't seen is any Trump supporters rescind their endorsement.

And Hannity and other surrogates' responses (blaming Bill or Hillary) is a guarantee this is the tack Trump will take during the debate.

This is so fucking just.

This guy and 40% of the fucking United States spend an entire year dancing around his own words "Oh that's taken out of context" "Oh that's not what he meant."

omg

giphy.gif

You're still gonna have people throwing tantrums and just yelling "BENGHAZI EMAILS"

Alienfan

I think the "married women" statement the media seem to be running with isn't that bad without proper context, the rest of the transcript though JESUS

You are a brother I never knew I had.

The word "hunker" is a bane on civilization. My real brother says it just to piss me off. He is going to get choked one of these days.

Wasn't Romney always anti-Trump though?

Yes, to the point that he and Trump sparred and Trump called Romney's 250 million net worth chump change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom