• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

karasu

To be fair, this is a genuine recurring theme in the Bible. God picks some guy who has a ton of character flaws and uses him to show how anyone can be redeemed or be used for his glory.

Jesus was perfect though since he was, you know, God.

We've learned to expect more from our leaders in the last 3000 years. King David sent a soldier to the front lines so he could marry his wife once he was killed. Times have changed, dude.

massoluk

Banned
k45sqgR.png

Apparently forgetting God punished David by having his son screwed his stepsister, resulting in Civil War, and Samson fucking DIED bringing the building down upon himself.

sphagnum

Banned
what a hypocrite, play by the same rules you're imposing on everybody else!

Look, Trump just learned how to talk about women from the best. God knows what women are really into.

"She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20

I mean common guys, we've all been there. You just turn 60 and can legally drink, you're in college, just married your third wife who is already pregnant, you've never been around so many co-eds, and let's be honest, this is the real world, some pussies are gonna get grabbed. You're only 60 for fucks sake, it's ok to experiment and be reckless. Luckily once you graduate and turn 70, you finally mature enough to understand that it's wrong to be caught admitting your preferences for sexually assaulting women.

Ekai

Something something wikileaks Hillary speechs nimble cuck

"They had to play this statement on CNN, he just spoke about the Clinton's treatment of women and spoke to a new audience.
This is great"

Actual comment on The Donald reddit.

They seriously think this makes Trump look good.

sphagnum

Banned
Apparently forgetting God punished David by having his son screwed his stepsister, resulting in Civil War, and Samson fucking DIED bringing the building down upon himself.

Hey God let Samson die by answering his power up prayer and basically gave him a senzu bean to go SSJ and he killed all those Philistines it was pretty badass

Trouble

Banned
"They had to play this statement on CNN, he just spoke about the Clinton's treatment of women and spoke to a new audience.
This is great"

Actual comment on The Donald reddit.

They seriously think this makes Trump look good.

They think he won the first debate.

The best thing was earlier in the night the_donald went on an upvote frenzy when the Clinton speech leaks first hit, and you can tell no one read them yet but upvoted them..the comment sections were barren and eventually turned in to generic "well, she lies to voters" without any meaningful quotes from the leaks. A lot of the upvoted leak posts quickly disappeared once people realized they were bizarrely enough positive for Clinton. It seems the apology burn on Bill is now the thing they are going with. Must be burning the midnight oil over in Russia.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is getting real bad. Seeing a lot of people call Ryan and Chaffetz RINOs on Twitter because they're not standing with Trump on this. Let's just pretend that these people represent a small but vocal minority, like 10% of GOP voters. Where does the party go from here when these people are trying to pull the party way right of center?

I don't think these voters just quietly go back into the fold after all of this. They're still going to feel disenfranchised and ignored. It just seems like the recipe for another fringe candidate to pop up in a couple years and grab the nomination.

johnsmith

remember me
I've been reading this thread all day and still haven't been able to catch up. Oh geez oh man. Trump really stepped in it this time.

Hillary tried to destroy the GOP for decades and now not only does she not have to do a single thing to cause it, she gets a front row seat to watch

Spend a few seconds on Twitter and realize that the women who support him still don't give a shit about this tape.

rUCmpXv.jpg

It's fascinating.

marrec

Banned
This is getting real bad. Seeing a lot of people call Ryan and Chaffetz RINOs on Twitter because they're not standing with Trump on this. Let's just pretend that these people represent a small but vocal minority, like 10% of GOP voters. Where does the party go from here when these people are trying to pull the party way right of center?

I don't think these voters just quietly go back into the fold after all of this. They're still going to feel disenfranchised and ignored. It just seems like the recipe for another fringe candidate to pop up in a couple years and grab the nomination.
GOP needs to reform their nomination process. Super Delegates are a thing for a reason.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Just read this news. Not really surprising, but holy shit.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ok. This is extremely compromising. Will it get traction? If it does it has the potential of TRULLY hurting Trump.

The fact that for the first time ever, something has hit Trump so hard, and so fast that he needed to issue a video apoology within 24 hours kind of says it all.

He's never apologized for anything. Insulting a gold star family, insulting Mexicans. Everything else he's done, even if it hurt his chances, hasn't resulting in an apology being issued.

TheContact

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

is his fucking marriage over? melania should fucking divorce his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom