• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody Johnston @drmistercody
Literally the first sentence of @realDonaldTrump's apology was a lie.

CuOLHhtXYAEoB3f.jpg

CuOLIMuW8AASTNh.jpg

Holy shit.

Hillary tried to destroy the GOP for decades and now not only does she not have to do a single thing to cause it, she gets a front row seat to watch

Its pure fucking poetry that the woman the GOP has tried to systematically destroy for decades is right here front-row for their complete implosion.

This would instantly tank pretty much any other politician in history, but for Trump it will barely move the needle.

Though with every vile thing that comes out of his mouth & from all of the bad press/PR that he keeps receiving, I'll be surprised if this wouldn't affect his chances for presidency at all.

Jeffrey

I still don't get why trump supporters hate Clinton so much, doesn't have the perfect career but she's been rated favorably in every position she's been in.

Can't say that for pretty much any other politician.

Monocle

This would instantly tank pretty much any other politician in history, but for Trump it will barely move the needle.
I don't know, this might be the one. It's got the x-factor. Catchy as hell, blatantly offensive to half the human population, very difficult to spin, impossible to deny.

Donald Trump was pos since he was born. I am not surprised about anything that was in the recording. It fits his character very well and to be honest I don't think this is something that people who support trump should care about. They know what kind of a man he is and they are voting for him anyway. Let's just hope that this is an eye opening for people who compare Clinton and trump and they say they are the same.

Yup. That segment was pure fun to watch. You have women there supporting trump and trying to defend him and she just flat out destroyed them live on air with that.

They're kind of dumb for supporting him in the first place for the way that he keeps disrespecting women in general. I'm glad that Ana had called them out on it.

ElRenoRaven

They're kind of dumb for supporting him in the first place for the way that he keeps disrespecting women in general. I'm glad that Ana had called them out on it.

Yup. It just floors me that any anyone much less a woman can go you know this guy has said tons of vile shit about women who pissed him off or he didn't like but you know what I'm gonna support him.

Saganator

Donald Trump was pos since he was born. I am not surprised about anything that was in the recording. It fits his character very well and to be honest I don't think this is something that people who support trump should care about. They know what kind of a man he is and they are voting for him anyway. Let's just hope that this is an eye opening for people who compare Clinton and trump and they say they are the same.

I remember when I first started seeing Donal Trump on TV, I was about 10 or 11, I immediately didn't like him. I don't remember what started it, but even as a kid I could tell his was a rotten dude. I can't trust a guy who lives in a gold plated house.

Carcetti

He's probably thinking that he should go try grabbing some women's crotches.

Jokes aside, probably not far from truth.

At this point it's pretty clear that any supporters this orange pile of shit has are deeply removed from morals, common sense, and reality.

I just have to reflect a bit on today's events. I was getting pretty confident Trump would ultimately lose this election, but I was beginning to resign myself to the idea that all his terrible trash would never truly catch up with him over the course of this campaign. I figured by this point he'd limp towards the finish line with his campaign mostly intact, lose, but evading any stunning rebuke.

To see it fall apart so spectacularly over a 12-hour period is just phenomenal. And the best part is I truly don't know what the next 24 to 48 to 72 hours will hold. Will he show up to the debate? Will Paul Ryan and others withdraw endorsements? Will the GOP signal efforts to convince Trump to exit the race? I really don't know what news I'll wake up to tomorrow. Can I expect some more 3:00 AM tweets from him in the meantime?

I just have to reflect a bit on today's events. I was getting pretty confident Trump would ultimately lose this election, but I was beginning to resign myself to the idea that all his terrible trash would never truly catch up with him over the course of this campaign. I figured by this point he'd limp towards the finish line with his campaign mostly intact, lose, but evading any stunning rebuke.

To see it fall apart so spectacularly over a 12-hour period is just phenomenal. And the best part is I truly don't know what the next 24 to 48 to 72 hours will hold. Will he show up to the debate? Will Paul Ryan and others withdraw endorsements? Will the GOP signal efforts to convince Trump to exit the race? I really don't know what news I'll wake up to tomorrow. Can I expect some more 3:00 AM tweets from him in the meantime?

I don't know if I'd go 1-3 days, but this is definitely not the end. MSNBC and Access Hollywood basically admitted there's more that's coming this month, and I wouldn't be shocked if this is the mildest of it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yup...

Its way too late and I cant stand any of these assholes (cept maybe Herbert, the guy.... eh he is alright even if I disagree politically) but I'm proud of Utah tonight. Really stepping up. Too late, but I'll take it.

The only Republicans i'll still respect are the ones who never got on the bandwagon. It's going to take more than a 11th hour unendorsement.

So glad Cruz got on at the 10th hour, that slimy fuck is toast in future elections.

I don't know if I'd go 1-3 days, but this is definitely not the end. MSNBC and Access Hollywood basically admitted there's more that's coming this month, and I wouldn't be shocked if this is the mildest of it.

It makes logical sense, if you have multiple to get ratings, you will save the more bombastic till later.

pigeon

Banned
lmao what

looking at the "now-cast" I think he's actually still seriously underrating the shift that this would have in some states like Utah. Still has Donald at like 98% there.

The 538 projection is based on current polls. It doesn't include anything about this tape yet because nobody has been polled about it yet.

Yet.

Barzul

I truly believe there's more coming. Trump has said more than this on camera almost guaranteed with how long he's been in the public sphere. It's all about who has access to it and who has already dug it up

rjinaz

That is some bullshit. You do not cater to these peoples needs. Let them hear the truth from the horses ass himself.

Lol I mean yeah it's pretty stupid. She says her daughter is watching and that's a naughty word. So, they started to bleep it, not realizing earlier that there were probably other children listening as well?

Yeah it's completely giving in and they shouldn't. If she is so concerned about her daughter hearing the word pussy, she should explain to her why she is voting for a man that likes to grab girls by it, just because he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom