• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is something dark enough that the DNC is wary to release it, is worse than this, and they are worried about it being so bad it hurts Clinton, I really don't want to think about what that is. I can only think b yay it would be something incredibly damaging to Trump, but would drag someone else into the mud. My wife is convinced its something to do with Ivanka.

If there is something dark enough that the DNC is wary to release that is worse than this and they are worried about it being so bad it hurts Clinton, I really don't want to think about what that is. I can only think b yay it would be something incredibly damaging to Trump, but would drag someone else into the mud. My wife is convinced its something to do with Ivanka.
What on earth are you talking about?

.JayZii

Banned
I don't know if I'd go 1-3 days, but this is definitely not the end. MSNBC and Access Hollywood basically admitted there's more that's coming this month, and I wouldn't be shocked if this is the mildest of it.
They're going to drip feed the ether, but I want it all now.

If there is something dark enough that the DNC is wary to release it, is worse than this, and they are worried about it being so bad it hurts Clinton, I really don't want to think about what that is. I can only think b yay it would be something incredibly damaging to Trump, but would drag someone else into the mud. My wife is convinced its something to do with Ivanka.

I have no clue how something creepier about Ivanka could come out considering his very public statements about her that are mega-creepy already.

kirblar

This wasn't found by the DNC, it was found by NBC (who produce Access Hollywood) when someone remembered they did an interview and checked the raw rolls.

Wallach

Made a slight edit. It's late and I'm sleepy posting.

Way back in the thread there were some tweets quoted saying exactly what I mention about there being more stuff to come, and its worse than this.

I don't recall there being hesitation to release it, especially on part of the DNC. It sounded like there was just more coming. Some of it is that supposedly Access Hollywood has more unused television recordings like this that they haven't sent over yet.

Monocle

The only Republicans i'll still respect are the ones who never got on the bandwagon. It's going to take more than a 11th hour unendorsement.

So glad Cruz got on at the 10th hour, that slimy fuck is toast in future elections.

It makes logical sense, if you have multiple to get ratings, you will save the more bombastic till later.
He must be bursting his ichor sacs at the thought of what could have been, if he'd only maintained his "principled stand" against Trump.

Made a slight edit. It's late and I'm sleepy posting.

Way back in the thread there were some tweets quoted saying exactly what I mention about there being more stuff to come, and its worse than this.
The only legit sources said that there is more recorded footage by Access Hollywood.

No indication that it's necessarily salacious, and certainly no indication that someone in the D camp might be implicated in something slimy.

I've been reading this thread all day and still haven't been able to catch up. Oh geez oh man. Trump really stepped in it this time.

I don't recall there being hesitation to release it, especially on part of the DNC. It sounded like there was just more coming. Some of it is that supposedly Access Hollywood has more unused television recordings like this that they haven't sent over yet.

The hesitation was for another story. I'm trying to find the post but am on my phone.

He must be bursting his ichor sacs at the thought of what could have been, if he'd only maintained his "principled stand" against Trump.

And he needed to hold out for what....a week. Two? God it must be eating him alive

I wonder who talked him into it because he will never forgive that person

Oddduck

For some reason, this story reminds me of a story with Tucker Carlson, lol.

"In an essay for Politico, Fox News host Tucker Carlson recalls his first encounter with Donald Trump, about 15 years ago, in which the current GOP front-runner left him a vulgar message on his answering machine.

Carlson wrote that he had “said something nasty on CNN [his employer at the time] about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t remember the context, assuming there was one[, but] in any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.”

That message, according to Carlson, was “it’s true you have better hair than I do, but I get more pussy than you do.”

I don't know if I'd go 1-3 days, but this is definitely not the end. MSNBC and Access Hollywood basically admitted there's more that's coming this month, and I wouldn't be shocked if this is the mildest of it.

Sure, the release of new information and opposition research on the Trump campaign will continue for the next month, but I expect this weekend to be critically eventful. To say the GOP at-large is displeased with their candidate at the moment is a massive understatement. And how Trump will ultimately react to this weekend's events beyond his hostage apology probably won't help him. He's going to start lashing out hard. If he attends the debate on Sunday it's almost guaranteed to be ugly.

He could have been the "I told you so" patron saint of the weirdo tea party republicans but instead hell be phone banking and answering pussy questions all weekend on his little ol sad land line.

Wallach

Fuck man I thought I was excited for the first debate. He's going to absolutely have a fucking meltdown on TV Sunday and the only thing they're going to be able to do is watch it burn.

JackDT

Remember GamerGate Lawyer Dude?

CuNd3BzXEAA3DS7.jpg

.JayZii

Banned
The only legit sources said that there is more recorded footage by Access Hollywood.

No indication that it's necessarily salacious, and certainly no indication that someone in the D camp might be implicated in something slimy.
I think he means it is something so heavy that Hillary even being tied to bringing it up would look bad on her. Maybe.

riotous

Banned
And he needed to hold out for what....a week. Two? God it must be eating him alive

Didn't he announce support on a deadline of sorts?

That loyalty pledge they signed; if he didn't announce auooort for the winner by that date he couldn't run for president as GOP again.

I've personally seen executives in my professional career use the term "Move" to indicate action or advancement of a business plan. Is it out of line to think Trump was seeing women as goals of a business plan?

Monocle

He had to hold out for 2 weeks,

He could have been the "I told you so" patron saint of the weirdo tea party republicans but instead hell be phone banking and answering pussy questions all weekend on his little ol sad land line.
What glorious example of just deserts.
Too sweet for words. A "two birds with one stone" situation if I've ever seen one.

.JayZii

Banned
I've personally seen executives in my professional career use the term "Move" to indicate action or advancement of a business plan. Is it out of line to think Trump was seeing women as simply goals of a business plan?
That line now makes more sense to me. Does "take her furniture shopping" mean anything in executive code?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Trump is pulling some Code Geass shit to get the country to unite against the Republicans.

benjipwns

Banned

That loyalty pledge they signed; if he didn't announce auooort for the winner by that date he couldn't run for president as GOP again.
Nobody would give a shit about that pledge if Trump lost.

Game Guru

The obvious retort here would have been "If you could ban someone from running for President as GOP, then why didn't you ban Donald Trump from running for President as GOP?"

johnsmith

remember me
What on earth are you talking about?

People are saying this is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there.

‏@TheRickWilson

If you think this is anywhere near the most morally repugnant thing about Trump to come out before the election, you're going to be shocked.

The state of the campaign is such that perhaps Clinton's camp will take their foot off the gas and just coast; the damage is done, Trump will do more on his own, etc. Or they could go full throttle and focus on creating a complete wipeout effect on republicans running throughout the country.

There are different types of oppo files. There are oppo files that lose someone their career - someone was caught stealing, physically abusing someone, doing drugs, etc. And then there are oppo files that lose someone their life - as in their family. Clinton's camp has files that are in the latter category.

novenD

The damage from this should be enough to finish him off, but...

I dunno, the irrational part of my brain is worried that instead of making undecided voters go Dem they'll just say "screw it, not voting" and some dem voters will stay home laughing because they think the polls should be a sure thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom