• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, shit. This will probably get Billy West coverage.

Nope. He's gone on record that Zapp Brannigan is too decent a person to have said something like that.

Fivethirtyeight's Now-cast has Arizona trending blue.

If my state went blue this election I don't think I'd stop grinning for a week.

To be fair, AZ was blue in the nowcast before this controversy. So it's just going to get even bluer.

ffdgh

cnnihp0x.gif
Perfect.
People are saying this is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there.

It's actually somewhat scary that something worst than this could be dug up.

johnsmith

remember me
Oh, shit. This will probably get Billy West coverage.

Naw this is too vile even for Zapp

‏@TheBillyWest
We're on a mission here, but even real cartoon characters have some dignity, unlike the fake cartoon character.

‏@TheBillyWest
I do have some stewardship over this character, whom by-the-way I like, and I have to say this is something that's even beyond Zapp.
Sorry.

Not even his hottest take of the night.

@mitchellvii 1h1 hour ago
I promise you, THIS was Hillary's silver bullet because she fired it when Wikileaks dropped - and it failed. She is done.

Sorry, but whoever wrote Trump's apology deserves a Pulitzer. That was pure brilliance.

Have you ever heard women talk at a Bachelorette Party? This Trump stuff is minor league compared too that.

‏@mitchellvii 1h1 hour ago
This fails for Liberals because the same people passing laws to force my daughters to shower at school with boys have suddenly grown morals.

So audiogate is dead already, but Wikileaks lives on and only grows.

The dude is in rare form tonight.

I'm - from the pov of an outsider looking in - that whatever the Clinton Campaign has that is more family destroying is not being used out of respect for Chelsea and Ivanka's (?) Friendship?

Lawd, whatever comes next...

Any concrete news/data on how this is moving the needle yet?

The fallout from this is not going away.

The election is under a month from now, and:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4444721-155/utah-guv-pulls-trump-endorsement-huntsman?fullpage=1

Donald Trump faces an exodus of support from top Utah Republicans after the disclosure of a damning video showing him bragging about groping and kissing women in a way some believe would constitute sexual assault.

Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz said they can no longer vote for Trump, while former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Chris Stewart said the Republican presidential nominee should drop out of the race.

https://twitter.com/JohnRMoffitt/status/784627689638404096

Trump could very well lose Utah. A lot of analysts are saying this will swing AZ as well.

tl;dr: short of anything even more insane than this, Trump is shattered as a candidate

Biske

I'm - from the pov of an outsider looking in - that whatever the Clinton Campaign has that is more family destroying is not being used out of respect for Chelsea and Ivanka's (?) Friendship?

Lord no.

It's just a matter of timing. Gotta give him time to use the rope before you give him more.

If they have more stuff, dude is gonna get hammered with it as soon as its time for a new fire.

Lil Donnie is in for a world of pain.

Monocle

That's some very compelling propaganda!

Will forward to my favorite Hillary-hating conspiracy nuts.

I don't know what's more offensive—the lies about Hillary or the minimization of Trump's dangerous hate speech and disgusting xenophobia and misogyny.

Speevy

Banned

The things he's said are more than mean. They're ideas that inform his policy.

A public figure's words are inextricable from his reputation, and it's very rare to have someone who says bad things but does good things.

So that list should list good things that Donald Trump has done or said and be blank.

Well the Clintons and the Trumps are actually friendly to some extent...

donald-hillary-800.jpg

I doubt Hillary wants to destroy the man whose wedding she attended.

Well the Clintons and the Trumps are actually friendly to some extent...

donald-hillary-800.jpg

I doubt Hillary wants to destroy the man whose wedding she attended.

I still have the somewhat plausible conspiracy theory that the Clintons convinced Trump to run so he could destroy the GOP.

They never expected him to actually become the nominee, but he did.

the earth is flat

benjipwns

Banned

Lord no.

It's just a matter of timing. Gotta give him time to use the rope before you give him more.

If they have more stuff, dude is gonna get hammered with it as soon as its time for a new fire.

Lil Donnie is in for a world of pain.
You don't release stuff unless you need to. The less you can bury a candidate with, the more you have in reserve in case you need it.

It's one reason for the so-called Second Term Curse, stuff is held back, festers and spills out into the open. Watergate and the various related crimes happened DURING the 1972 election. The media ignored it for campaign stuff. McGovern couldn't get traction with it no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom