• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of bizarre reality are we in that Jerry Springer was just on MSNBC and he totally nailed his interview and made absolute total sense? He was really good!
Springer has been saying some good stuff. Basically saying Hillary belongs in the White House and Trump on his show.

chadskin

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-t...ting-unbelievable-support-1475940443?mod=BNM/

CuQXRE6WAAAhqtH.jpg

sazzy

Imagine if this came out before the kaine/pence debate.

Kaine would have gone for the jugular.

No, this was timed intentionally, and perfectly.

The VP debate was about showing that Pence and Donald do not agree on many issues, and that Pence is incapable of defending his running mate.

Trump's defense is always projection. Which makes me think when he accuses Bill of rape, Trump is guilty of it himself. He already admitted to sexual assault.

Projection is a really weird psychological process, and I don't understand it, and hadn't even really heard of its existence till it got brought up constantly when talking about Trump.

But yes, every time he says something like "Clinton has ties with Russia", "Hillary is running a campaign of insults", "Caine interrupted the moderator all the time, unacceptable", "Weiner is a pervert, no cure", "Half of Americans don't pay their taxes despite crippling US debt", ... it's always as if he is just talking about him self, but changing the names. So fucking weird.

No, this was timed intentionally, and perfectly.

The VP debate was about showing that Pence and Donald do not agree on many issues, and that Pence is incapable of defending his running mate.

Yeah, the timing for a lot of this Trump stuff is too perfect. During the primaries I had my suspicions that interested parties were holding back the best stuff until it would hurt him more.

And of course, following that train of logic, it would be reasonable to assume that we haven't even seen the worst of it yet.

chadskin

Carly Fiorina asks Trump to step aside and for Pence to take over:

Donald Trump does not represent me or my party. I understand the responsibility of Republicans to support their nominee. Our nominee has weighty responsibilities as well. Donald Trump has manifestly failed in these responsibilities.

I have traveled the country for years warning Americans that Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President.

We must have a conservative in the White House to restore accountability, opportunity and security. For the sake of our Constitution and the rule of law, we must defeat Hillary Clinton.

Today I ask Donald Trump to step aside and for the RNC to replace him with Gov. Mike Pence.
https://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/posts/10158400207515206

Mahonay

Banned
Projection is a really weird psychological process, and I don't understand it, and hadn't even really heard of its existence till it got brought up constantly when talking about Trump.

But yes, every time he says something like "Clinton has ties with Russia", "Hillary is running a campaign of insults", "Caine interrupted the moderator all the time, unacceptable", "Weiner is a pervert, no cure", "Half of Americans don't pay their taxes despite crippling US debt", ... it's always as if he is just talking about him self, but changing the names. So fucking weird.
I think he really believes he's being a genius manipulator.

But only to the most uneducated of his supporters.

RPGCrazied

Can Pence beat Hillary if Trump stepped aside? As a gay man Pence being President scares me. He will round us up and make us go to his conversion camps.

digdug2k

Even so, would you ever dream that any of those teenagers talking like that might end up president some day?
Heh. Someone might give a pass to someone on something they said as a teenager. I can understand that. Your brain is still developing. Your hormones are raging. But mostly, kids are stupid as fuck. Its awful. We need to call it out. We need to stop calling it "boys will be boys".

BUT most mature people grow up from there. They either just learn not to treat women like this because they're not sexist assholes, or in the worst cases they get married and have kids and realize they'd killanyone who talked about their daughter that way, or they just want a promotion out of their shit job and realize that they need to grow up and stop talking like a horny teenager. But most people grow up and realize they sound like an idiot talking this way.

Trump said this shit when he's 60, and if we all act like the dumbest dumbshits who ever lived and actually believe his apology, he didn't apparently didn't actually learn to treat women well until THIS YEAR on the campaign trail. As a 70 year old man with three failed marriages and a daughter, he's claiming he finally learned (after talking to women on the campaign trail) deep lessons like "Sexual assault is bad. I don't own any woman I want's body. Cat calling isn't good."

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Is there an actual possibility this could happen this late into the campaigns? No US here so i honestly don't know.

Please say yes.

I think, at this point, Trump's name is going to be on the ballot no matter what. They could rub Trump out, but they can't change the ballots from what I understand.

No. It's too close to election day. Also I don't see Trump stepping down on his own volition.

I was just thinking about this. Ironically, I think keeping Trump on is their only chance of winning (no matter how absolutely tiny that chance is.) If he's pulled off the ballot then his base will go apeshit and tank the vote by either write ins or voting 3rd party. This is the lose-lose scenario I was hoping for.

And to think, there is probably worse stuff than this, just waiting to be unleashed to the masses. I am seriously thinking right now, "What in the hell could be worse than THIS!?! WHAT!!?!"

I shudder to imagine what might come next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom