• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

And to think, there is probably worse stuff than this, just waiting to be unleashed to the masses. I am seriously thinking right now, "What in the hell could be worse than THIS!?! WHAT!!?!"

I shudder to imagine what might come next.
Mark Burnett should be getting hammered by media and on twitter to release The Apprentice behind the scenes content.

Sobriquet

Ladies and gentlemen, the Fox News audience:

14572230_10210270580017408_493457923849902865_n.jpg

The most glorious thing is that Trump isn't an establishment Republican. So he just doesn't give a shit about the other GOP races. He's going to bring the whole thing down.

Especially if more shit comes out.

NandoGip

Tomorrow is going to be like when you're playing an action RPG or something and you knock the bad guy down and then hit X to do the big flashy finishing blow

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Projection is a really weird psychological process, and I don't understand it, and hadn't even really heard of its existence till it got brought up constantly when talking about Trump.

But yes, every time he says something like "Clinton has ties with Russia", "Hillary is running a campaign of insults", "Caine interrupted the moderator all the time, unacceptable", "Weiner is a pervert, no cure", "Half of Americans don't pay their taxes despite crippling US debt", ... it's always as if he is just talking about him self, but changing the names. So fucking weird.

"Bringing up my sexual deviance is just a distraction from the real issues! Also, wait until I tell you guys about Bill Clinton's sexual deviance at the next debate!"

My thoughts exactly. The RNC created this monster and it was a long time coming. Now they have to deal with the ramifications.

And those fuckers still won't learn their lesson, wait and see.

And Trump....I knew he wouldn't disappoint us showing the world how disgusting he is truly. And the timing was perfect.
What a time to be alive.

Do a lot of states have ballots that allow write-ins? Our ballots are electronically scanned.

Can Pence beat Hillary if Trump stepped aside? As a gay man Pence being President scares me. He will round us up and make us go to his conversion camps.
I didn't know Pence was a gay man.

Is there still another VP debate left? I'd love to see how Pence reacts to all this considering he's the one that most people unendorsing Trump want instead. Either he throws Trump under the bus too or these people are writing in an apologist for this guy they think is disgusting.

Hugh Hewitt tho :/

I can't stand him either, but he was just doing a phone interview on MSNBC where he rescinded support for Trump. Admittedly, it wasn't because of what Trump said, but because of the damage he had done to his "brand."

But still, at least he pulled his support. That's a damn far sight better than these idiots still swallowing Trump's shit.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Is there still another VP debate left? I'd love to see how Pence reacts to all this considering he's the one that most people unendorsing Trump want instead. Either he throws Trump under the bus too or these people are writing in an apologist for this guy they think is disgusting.
No just one. Nobody cares about VPs

Sobriquet

That was the only one.

I can't stand him either, but he was just doing a phone interview on MSNBC where he rescinded support for Trump. Admittedly, it wasn't because of what Trump said, but because of the damage he had done to his "brand."

But still, at least he pulled his support. That's a damn far sight better than these idiots still swallowing Trump's shit.
That's good to hear. Although ol' Hugh's been supporting some real vile shit up until now.

That fact that all he had to do was withhold his endorsement for another week and he would have been hailed a Republican hero is going to haunt Ted Cruz for the rest of his days.. I love it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom