• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ladies and gentlemen, the Fox News audience:

14572230_10210270580017408_493457923849902865_n.jpg
1) Jesus christ, I can feel myself losing IQ points reading that
2) In what universe is Monica Lewinsky fat?
3) Even if she was, what's wrong with giving big girls some lovin'?

CHC

Gah to be a fly on the wall in the Trump / Pence conversations over the last 24 hours.

Pence must feel so fucked right now.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I don't think Pence has what it takes to win a general anymore, but if he has any aspirations Pence would be politically wise to drop off this ticket. I mean really, he'd be the guy Cruz was trying and failed to be.

shiba5

Since they can't make Trump quit, can they ask Pence to drop off the ticket and then push for a write-in? We are definitely in uncharted territory here.

TS-08

I don't know if Pence will just straight up drop out, but one would think he has plenty of motivation to. If nothing else, he has to wonder what else is lurking out there to be revealed. Does he continue to tether himself to Trump if this thing keeps spiraling? Getting out now may be the only way to save his image, in his mind.

I love how the main line of defence from his surrogates is "that's the world he was in". Then why the fuck didn't he stay in that world, what business did he think he had running for PRESIDENT?

It's a pretty damn good argument for our justice system to declare war on elite society, but lmao at that ever happening. The people are going to have to get it done.

BigDug13

We haven't seen any signs of Rudy Gulliani and Chris Christie spinning have we? have they finally seen the light of how fucked they would be if they continued support?

RDreamer

Since they can't make Trump quit, can they ask Pence to drop off the ticket and then push for a write-in? We are definitely in uncharted territory here.

I think if Pence drops out then that means they've given up the presidency. Might be wise to do just that.

Really I think there are just two routes: Trump drops out and Pence continues. Pence drops out and the GOP gives up and pretends they fought back against Trump next cycle.

Pence won't do that. He's using this for setting himself up for the next election.

If he wants any chance next election I think he has to drop out if Trump doesn't.

Ah, reminds me of that brief, fleeting moment when I had a modicum of respect for Ted Cruz.

You had respect for Ted Cruz? The dude who denies climate change, is against net neutrality, tried to cut NASA's budget, and attended AND spoke at an anti-gay conference with a popular pastor that called for gays to be killed?

Those aren't even the entire laundry list of the fucked up shit Cruz has done, said, or attempted to do. He's not someone you should ever respect.

Ithil

Can Pence beat Hillary if Trump stepped aside? As a gay man Pence being President scares me. He will round us up and make us go to his conversion camps.

Trump's hardcore base would revolt and not vote for Pence if Trump was forced out. That'd cancel out any potential help from moderate Republicans coming back to vote.

We haven't seen any signs of Rudy Gulliani and Chris Christie spinning have we? have they finally seen the light of how fucked they would be if they continued support?

Not yet. I'm thinking all that infidelity talk being called out against them might keep them quiet about a guy talking about trying to dick a married woman. Could be wrong..HOPE I'm wrong..

Fracas

#fuckonami
I can't believe that of all the shit Trump has said and done, this is what blows up the most. Not to downplay it - he's a vile person - but I didn't think anything would hurt him at this point.

Pastry

Banned
If Pence actually wants to try and run for president in the future he. Reds to drop. The Trump campaign has already done massive amounts of damage to his future prospects. I'd drop if I were him. Make a big show about it, something about how Trump is a sheep in wolfs clothing and he had no idea. These latest revelations conflict with his Christian values and he is dropping out.

I can see pence having major personal issues with all of this. Trump was never a saint but this is a whole new level.

I hope the man drops out and refuses to be involved with Trump. The whole party needs to fall apart and be rebuilt from the ground up. Let all the racists, crazies, alt-right, and nazi scum go do their own thing away from society.

Conservative doesn't have to mean hate but it has meant that for way too long.

AJLma

1) Jesus christ, I can feel myself losing IQ points reading that
2) In what universe is Monica Lewinsky fat?
3) Even if she was, what's wrong with giving big girls some lovin'?

I've been seeing this sentiment on my FB.

SEFGFkp.jpg

This is how they talk about their women I guess.

Back to the issues.

Pastry

Banned
Reposting for new page.

If Pence actually wants to try and run for president in the future he needs to drop. The Trump campaign has already done massive amounts of damage to his future prospects. I'd drop if I were him. Make a big show about it, something about how Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing and he had no idea. These latest revelations conflict with his Christian values and he is dropping out.

Tagg9

I've been seeing this sentiment on my FB.

SEFGFkp.jpg

This is how they talk about their women I guess.

Back to the issues.

Yeah, none of my friends talk about women in this way and if they did I would have nothing more to do with them. Unbelievable that there are still people defending Trump, but I'm not particularly surprised at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom