• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine |OT| No mercy. No retreat. No remorse.

Does steam unlock games by timezone? I'm on the west coast, proceeding to HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG in 57 mins if it goes by EST like everything else does

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
spacemarinealmosttimeejbl.png

yes8e4l.gif

ironcreed

Banned
Should have known that I would not get my release day delivery from Amazon with it being Labor Day today. Yet they still have it listed for a scheduled delivery tomorrow, despite the fact that the game has not even entered the shipping phase. Oh well. As long as I have it by Wednesday, then I'm good.

sigh i have to go to bed cause i have school in the morning but it's unlocked in 37 minutes... both Space Marine and Dead Island unlock in 37 minutes. Fuck why couldn't they have come out during the 3 day weekend

Salazar wanna be friends?

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
The emperor wants me to have this game... my ps3 salivates for the death of xenos and heretics .... I WANT TO EXECUTE THE UNWORTHY! Damn gamestop for not doing a midnight release. fuckin lame.

Well D2D's POS call authorization officially lost my business. I'll gladly pay Steam's full retail price over spending an hour trying to deal their stupid authorization model. This is the second time they've needed to authorize my account and I'm just tired of dealing with their inferior service even if it means paying more.

wilflare

Tallshortman said:
Well D2D's POS call authorization officially lost my business. I'll gladly pay Steam's full retail price over spending an hour trying to deal their stupid authorization model. This is the second time they've needed to authorize my account and I'm just tired of dealing with their inferior service even if it means paying more.

D2D got to be more open like GamersGate or GMG

DimmuBurgerKing said:
So, Steam Marines, what are you going to do first: start trucking through the campaign, or hop right into the PvP fray?
Campaign always comes first for me, maybe even two playthroughs. But if its good I'm sure I'll give the multiplayer a try soon afterwards.

This thing is supposed to have a Horde mode at some point too right?

wilflare said:
D2D got to be more open like GamersGate or GMG

I agree, there's no reason to have such a terrible authorization system or customer service (they cut corners so no phone calls and you have to wait at least a day in my experience to get someone to post a simple response to tickets) when other services like GamersGate, GMG, and Steam simply don't have such terrible services. And what do you know, all 3 of these services have gotten my business. Honestly the frustration of just now dealing with D2D actually made me happy when I spent 2 seconds buying from Steam.

SalsaShark said:
f8a1251a8702d2ef7d7e146bbf3a0bff07cc2181.PNG

so now i get a separate south american release date rather than universal-america one or whatever?

aaaand i get the same thing and im in the USA T_T

fuck this im going to watch tv.
NVM i restarted steam and now i can play w00t

steadfast said:
Stuck on decrypting at 67%....

NOOOOOoooOOOOoOOOOOOOO!

same here i've never been hyped for a game since Warcraft 3! though it might be that i loved warhammer and spent hours buildings the figures, oh and playing the game, not much for the painting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decryption is almost complete. It's funny to see X is now playing Space Marine pop up several times in a row.

goddamit still at 98% what does this mean

...and we have liftoff.

Top Bottom