• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

ee0raj9.png

Yeeeees

Yet another show GAF has recommended to me that turned out to be fucking amazing. Westworld, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things, Black Mirror season 3 - this place is rapidly becoming my go-to entertainment hub. Thanks guys for recommending yet another amazing show. Enjoying this one immensely so far. Getting on-point I think the show's shaping up really well. It's impeccably produced with some stunning cinematography and wonderful sound design and I notice the time absolutely flies by whilst watching it every week since it's so damn good and enjoyable.

As for the dual time-line theory - I think it holds merit. There's just too much evidence that potentially indicates something's up. Hope it's resolved soon!

Sounds like tonight's episode is going to be amazing. Looking forward to it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This scene with the board member is cheesy as hell.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So they expect Bernard and Ford to believe that a bug caused her to learn karate.

Please.

Top Bottom