• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

sangreal

This definitely backs up the theory that we didn't see arnold in that photo since Bernard could only see what Ford wanted him to

Edzi

In hindsight, the picture with Arnold that Bernard clearly couldn't see was a huge clue that I overlooked. Very cool reveal, Hopkins is amazing.

Still iffy on the whole William = MiB thing, and to a lesser extent the split timelines, but we'll see.

Mashing

Since Ford is having him have secret conversations with Dolores, I have to wonder what his end game with her is.

I don't think Ford = Arnold. Otherwise, why would he be confused about the boy killing the dog?

But what about Elsie?!?
She can't be dead :(
Hopkins is fucking killer, got chills during the final scene same way whe he was talking to the technician about how the hosts "don't feel shame or pain"

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
is that the room where Bernard's been talking to Dolores?
That or an identical room. Once in the room, Bernard references plural remote diagnostic rooms that Ford and Arnold used when the park was in beta.

Altazor

Great episode... I thought about Bernard being a host once, but the reveal itself was chilling. Anthony Hopkins played that bit perfectly.

I can't even begin to imagine what's his endgame and if the Dolores/William plotline converges with it or not. Gotta say, the past two episodes have been damn good. Show finally pulled me back in.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope the real twist is that Ford is Arnold's host.

INCEPTION

shanafan

So why is Ford considered the bad guy? I know he just had a host kill a human, but before that, why would I consider him a villain?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So why is Ford considered the bad guy? I know he just had a host kill a human, but before that, why would I consider him a villain?

It isn't pro wrestling.

He's allowed to be of ambiguous alignment...

Top Bottom