• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

Neoweee

It doesn't seem so complex to me. The door William uses to get into the "bar" is connected to the prep room. Imagine if there are tons of prep rooms for each customer, and they're all next to each other. You just need a moving bar room that slowly shifts along the passage to connect to each door as the guest is ready to depart. Once everyone is on board, it then moves to an exit shaft and moves upwards until it gets to the ground level where it then connects seamlessly into the train as part of a train car. Then the train departs.

https://i.imgur.com/Wuji4Wv.gifv

Yup. The dressing rooms are on an elevator system that "loads" guests one by one.

Tom_Cody

I finally got to watch the second episode today. Great stuff. I had mixed feelings after the first episode, but the second totally opened things up. I'm totally on board. I can't wait to watch the new episode tonight.

kris.

Banned
lol so i watch with captions on and during the recap while logan was talking, the captions said it was hector speaking instead. CONSPIRACY?

Sean C

Not that I object to portrayals of lesbians, but there's a conspicuous lack of female visitors using the male robots for sex thus far.

I would guess that an organization such as this would have a better system of tracking strays than following them on foot. What the hell.

Top Bottom