• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_i

Love Live cast list (for reals):

Marieve Herington as Honoka Kosaka
Erica Lindbeck as Eli Ayase
Cristina Vee as Kotori Minami
Kira Buckland as Umi Sonoda
Faye Mata as Rin Hoshizora
Caitlin Glass as Maki Nishikino
Laura Post as Nozomi Tojo
Xanthe Huynh as Hanayo Koizumi
Erica Mendez as Nico Yazawa

Thanks to WTK over at the Fandompost.

Galko-chan 05

Wow, Galko has a sister that's actually a real gyaru? God bless.

Also, all the character designs in this show are on point, I love how all the classmates look so distinct.

So finally watched the Noblesse OVA. It was nice but clearly skipped and rushed alot of the parts to get to the action. The probably pushed through around 70chapters for a 30min ova.

again it really needs a full anime.

Would love to see the rest of the RK-5 Squad animated.

latest

Exalted

Gate S2 E5

A good episode with the team fighting the fire dragon. The ending felt a bit cop out
, but hey it's gate, and seeing the glorious JDF saving the day is to be expected at this point.

Still a better dragon fight than Hobbit.

Gate S2 E5

A good episode with the team fighting the fire dragon. The ending felt a bit cop out
, but hey it's gate, and seeing the glorious JDF saving the day is to be expected at this point.

Still a better dragon fight than Hobbit.

Lelei is so awesome in the LN/manga. She's beginning to understand modern physics and combining them with magic making her like a mini-Einstein.

Garo Crimson Moon Episode 16

So everyone in this show is a huge goddamn idiot. Characters being a bit on the thick side is fine in some stories, but it's not okay when the entire cast collectively seems to have all the intelligence of an educated gopher.

A villainous cop hides trophies of his crimes in the police HQ, in the evidence room, just behind a hidden wall. This character consistently talks about how he's going to overthrow his boss. He has plans, but not the foresight to, I don't know, destroy evidence of his crimes. Granted his boss is a huge idiot for scheduling a moon viewing, despite several people warning him that the moon is powering up horrors. Meanwhile our heroes are just twiddling their thumbs, wondering why the moon is powering up horrors, rather than actually doing something about it.

Oh well, at least that's the worst thing I'll watch tod-
Divine Gate Episode 5

Crocodile

Btw unlike IBO, Okada is supposedly writing all the episodes for Kiznaiver. She's been on record saying,

It's going to be edgy as fuuuuuuckk.

Well they had to find some way to top Kill la Kill. If you aren't moving forwards with your art you're moving backwards :p

Ok this makes way more sense. Kind of a bit of cultural blindness on the part of who ever wrote those faux quotes considering what they could easily be mistaken for. Also weird that Love Live is getting some straight to TV broadcast dub to a niche English channel. Thought it certainly wouldn't be the first time that ever happened.

Dimension W Episode 4

Finally a watchable episode (koorogi needs more screentime). Kind of confused by the real world and the memory world overlaid on each other. I hope they explain it more, its so intriguing.

Cornbread78

Gate S2 ep.5
That was awesome stuff. Looks like the dark elves
got almost obliterated regardless, but all of the dragons are completely dead
. Lelei's
magic attack ala Archer or Godou, then the additional super lightning attack from Yuka
were awesome. Had me hyped up.

Line_HTX

I see that Kiritobread switched to the one person who you should never party with. I'll have more on that later as I need a moment to stop my sides from hurting.

Good for you to immediately start Steins;Gate. This will be your remedy to unbreak and repair yourself from the atrocity known as EVA. This is great sci-fi and dare I say Toonami worthy, lol.

TUSR

Banned
I see that Kiritobread switched to the one person who you should never party with. I'll have more on that later as I need a moment to stop my sides from hurting.

Good for you to immediately start Steins;Gate. This will be your remedy to unbreak and repair yourself from the atrocity known as EVA. This is great sci-fi and dare I say Toonami worthy, lol.
He switched to me with the AWP.

Destroyer.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu Episode 5:

So we are in agreement then that this is the anime of the season then yes?

Cornbread78

Huh, whah, wait, what did I do?

Exalted

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu Episode 5:

So we are in agreement then that this is the anime of the season then yes?
I don't think that many people actually watch this or even know it exists, since most bailed after the first episode. Stating it's not for them or boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom