• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Noice. Thanks guys. I'll start it tonight :)

Enjoy greatness.

For a new page:

Next Let's Watch is up: Mononoke
HTf49zF.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=191879733#post191879733

phaze

at least use the one i made

im not sure why every time i see this gif they cut the ending off!

Cause having a loop is much better ?

Ghost Hound 14-15

Of course it's the psychiatrist send specifically to help with MC's mental health that ends up the most crazy. lol

Death of Makato's mother
was a severe case of "be careful what you wish for". God of One Word is a massive dick.

Lovely Muco 10

Rena's voice acting is really bad. It wasn't a problem when she only rarely appears, but now that she's the focus of an entire episode it sticks out poorly.

Lovely Muco 11

The sounds provided for when Ushicou plays his PSP must have been made by someone who has never played a video game system in his life.

Jaxec

Osomatsu-san 14

Really funny episode. Definitely one of my favorite episodes so far. Karamatsu stay suffering, but at least he got to be somewhat happy for awhile. Totty can be really cold to his brothers sometimes. Ichimatsu silence of the lambs had me dying.

Squalor

Strong female characters always have their asses facing the camera
The scene toward the end where they're resting and talking about the mage's boobs was an absolute embarrassment. The mage's entire character is a cliché, and she thinks she's "fat" for what will be entirely stupid reasons if they even try to develop said reasons at all.

The thief sensei's outfit was absurd.

The homophobia was senseless and will clearly last throughout the series.

Dropped. Immediately.

Russ T

Banned
The scene toward the end where they're resting and talking about the mage's boobs was an absolute embarrassment. The mage's entire character is a cliché, and she thinks she's "fat" for what will be entirely stupid reasons if they even try to develop said reasons at all.

Would you consider it "stupid" if she really was fat in the Real World, and that insecurity came through with her? I wouldn't.

Everything else I agree with tho.

Squalor

Would you consider it "stupid" if she really was fat in the Real World, and that insecurity came through with her? I wouldn't.

Everything else I agree with tho.
No, that would be a decent reason, but this show doesn't seem to have that kind of depth.

Regardless, I won't find out because I don't watch garbage.

pbayne

Osamatsu 14

The first two episodes of the second half have been stellar stuff so far. This show just keeps getting better.

Russ T

Banned
No, that would be a decent reason, but this show doesn't seem to have that kind of depth.

Regardless, I won't find out because I don't watch garbage.

I'm convinced that is the real reason, at this point.

But yes it's got a ton of other issues even if it handled this particular thing with perfection.

Joe Molotov

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara 1

SxKCP35l.jpg

Only 21 hours? Lucky devil.

I had to get up in the morning at 10 o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work 29 hours a day down at the mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

"Oh Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut? Let's check MAL.."

Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel...

AaFcYDx.jpg

Sometimes I watch light novel shows, and drink every time I recognize a trope.

...it's alright. Losing all senses and feelings while watching anime is a sign the show has really touched you.

Squalor

Hell yes. It got a little heavy-handed at times and the talk about a potential relationship between a 29 year old and a high-school girl was weird (though it was nice for the protagonist to object), but the premise and mystery seem solid, and the characters and writing were good.

Rakugo is demonstrably better than everything else so far this season, but Erased is a solid second so far.

Jaxec

"Oh Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut? Let's check MAL

The funny thing is that the bath scene happens right after the opening. It's the first thing you see.

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut 1

I know why I'm watching this and it has nothing to do with the plot. Blue is best girl so far. I'm eagerly awaiting pink.

Edit: Oh yeah it also has IS mechas, swords, Knights, one guy at an all girls school, and dragons.

Sölf

So, Schwarzesmarken was pretty deutsch. Will probly give this Serie a few more Folgen before I decide ob ich continue to watch das.

Squalor

I read it was a spiritual prequel to a show that I disliked because it was terrible, so I haven't even given Schwarzesmarken a chance yet.

Schwarzesmarken 01 - I liked it besides weird looking monsters, I also like people being assholes. (Not familiar with MuvLuv.)
Phantom World 01 - Are we worthy of such a thing?
Bubuki Buranki - Something sure happened in this. I alright forgot.
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm 01 - alright? Meeting of the three was weird out the gate. Fast moving.
Dagashi Kashi 01 - Pretty funny at points.
Luck & Logic 01 - Something I'll probably drop.
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 01 - Looked nice.
Sometimes I watch light novel shows, and drink every time I recognize a trope.
RIP

Exalted

Sölf;191899353 said:
So, Schwarzesmarken was pretty deutsch. Will probly give this Serie a few more Folgen before I decide ob ich continue to watch das.
I liked it, it's a nice darker mecha show. Also liked the previous version, and the whole Muv Luv universe, which is fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom