• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Okay, this made me curious. lol How different are they, are they good and are they crazier than EoE? People told me to wait to watch them until they're complete but I basically dismissed the movies because I thought they're the same as the series more or less.

All you need to know is that the third movie is shiiiiiiiiiit.

People should stop watching anime and play Undertale instead.

Was the first game I played this year.
One day later I had already completed it two times. TruePacifist ending is great. The only downside is that now I'm unable to do a third playthrough, because I can't bring it over me to reset the save...

people should stop watching anime and join me in getting hyped for Dragon's Dogma PC release so the wind can push us as we feel rock emotion

I'll join! You know what? Why not mod feel rock emotion into it as its title song.

I'll admit I haven't beaten any routes. I got bored after a while. I love RPGs and all, but after a while the game was doing nothing for me. It may be a great game, don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't for me.

I legit felt the same way as you and pretty much only played the game in small bursts.

It was only after I beat the game once when I got a mere glimpse of its genius.

After I played it again, I truly understood its genius.

Osomatsu 14

lmao they really started to lean in hard on the fujoshi fan artists with that cold skit. French kissing, hardcore sadism and...uh, Jyushimatsu cloning and shrinking himself down to the molecular level to go into the other 5's bodies and kill the cold and then turns them all into Jyushimatsu? Someone is probably into that.

I'm not even kidding we should pool all our minds together to write the most generic synopsis we can think of.

Not possible, Bahamut, Asterix War and Calvary already have the same setup down to minute details.

Qurupeke

I've been interested in playing Undertale after finishing exams, but I don't want to be one of them.

Osomatsu-san 14

Maaan, everytime Karamatsu appears I feel so bad about him. :( Best Matsu.

Also, I agree that this has become rather enjoyable lately. The only bad thing is some of the short skits that occasionally happen, especially the ones that don't feature the sextuplets. Pants guy, for example, is fun when he's a plot device for a rather bizarre invention, but he sucks when he's with his friend.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Someone help me fill in the blanks on this meme.
V9zjVQD.png
What are these "conservative propaganda" anime? Upotte? Girls und Panzer?

Clov

Maaan, everytime Karamatsu appears I feel so bad about him. :( Best Matsu.

Also, I agree that this has become rather enjoyable lately. The only bad thing is some of the short skits that occasionally happen, especially the ones that don't feature the sextuplets. Pants guy, for example, is fun when he's a plot device for a rather bizarre invention, but he sucks when he's with his friend.

Ridiculous! Their road trip was my favorite part of the series so far.

Also it's Jyushimatsu that's the best out of all of them, as he once again demonstrated through the first segment.

Mahouka Koukou.
I guess conservatives are the same all around the world. Don’t want to invade Iraq? Think “terrorists” deserve a fair trial? Think less money should be spent on the military? Think the best solution is not always dropping bombs and showing off your balls? You’re making American weak! Letting the terrorists win! It’s the exact same argument in Mahouka.

Then there’s the whole “the nobility deserve it” angle which is basically the core of conservatism.

Qurupeke

Ridiculous! Their road trip was my favorite part of the series so far.

Also it's Jyushimatsu that's the best out of all of them, as he once again demonstrated through the first segment.

Jyushimatsu was the worst out of the bunch, but after his romantic episode and a couple of fun episodes with him(like this one, yes), he really has grown on me.

Squalor

World War II specific: Kayoko’s Diary, Rail of the Star, Super Atragon, and plenty of others.

Hell, as entertaining as GATE has somehow become, it feels like propaganda for the JSDF.
Are you looking for the watches anime on Wikipedia tag?

This Wikipedia entry is terrible, by the way. It's not an ero game.
I couldn't care less what happens with a stupid tag.

Are you looking for me to care? You shouldn't because I don't.

Clov

Jyushimatsu was the worst out of the bunch, but after his romantic episode and a couple of fun episodes with him(like this one, yes), he really has grown on me.

I liked him from the beginning. Love his energy and his facial expression. He's just such a fun character!

I don't think I actually have a second favorite. I like all the other Matsus about the same, I'd say. I have to think about it more.

I'm only going to watch the show again once the continuation to the romantic episode appears lol. Don't care for the comedy. It worked in Gintama, doesn't work for me in this as I just don't care.

Qurupeke

I'm only going to watch the show again once the continuation to the romantic episode appears lol. Don't care for the comedy. It worked in Gintama, doesn't work for me in this as I just don't care.

You may want to check out the first segment of the 13th episode. It wasn't anything like that, but it's not comedy either... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom