• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Banned
Seriously, shit was terrible. Still want to see if The Last Blitz of Zeon remedies things some what with a stronger focus on nina/anavel/kou though.

0083 just LOOKED cool. Everything else about it was ass. Kou sucks, Keith sucks, Anavel is super lame, and OH GOD NINA FUCK STUPID NINA.

Narag

I'd like to know, going to be tough though.

I figure worse case scenario is it's just a two hour animation spectacle without all the stupid intercast stuff.

0083 just LOOKED cool. Everything else about it was ass. Kou sucks, Keith sucks, Anavel is super lame, and OH GOD NINA FUCK STUPID NINA.

but the animation!
of the gundams!
in just episode 10...

Maybe jex was right and youtube sakuga vid is the way to go.

I still can't believe I said I liked her, people started talking bad about her and I defended her and said 'meh, she is ok' and thought the relationship was interesting...
fuuu
If I had only known what awaited in the following 6 episodes.

Jex

The 08th MS Team 11

So the show ends in a rather predictable, if enjoyable way. What's that, one more episode? Oh, okay . . . anyway, this has been a good show so far. Not anything I'd write home about and frankly Shiro and Aina are like, world's least interesting mecha couple, but it is a solid real robot experience, even if the final boss is a Mobile Armor.

I think you're underselling how boring "I AM GUNDAM" & Weedy Princess are.

Ezalc

The 08th MS Team 11

So the show ends in a rather predictable, if enjoyable way. What's that, one more episode? Oh, okay . . . anyway, this has been a good show so far. Not anything I'd write home about and frankly Shiro and Aina are like, world's least interesting mecha couple, but it is a solid real robot experience, even if the final boss is a Mobile Armor.

The chick from Wing probably wins as worst female character in any Gundam series.

I think you're underselling how boring "I AM GUNDAM" & Weedy Princess are.

It only wasn't interesting because there was nothing actually going on there.
what a useless character imo.

The chick from Wing probably wins as worst female character in any Gundam series.
at least she was important and had something of a relationship with Heero.

To me Kihel, Sochie and Dianna from Turn A are the best females in the series.
Cagalli was close but Destiny happened.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal 19

vcYbRjj.jpg

There was some character development and backstory for the missing parents or whatever. I dunno, there was no dueling so I basically tuned out.

Jex

I still can't believe I said I liked her, people started talking bad about her and I defended her and said 'meh, she is ok' and thought the relationship was interesting...
fuuu
If I had only known what awaited in the following 6 episodes.

Everyone loves that stinger in the end of Gundam 0083.

Jex

Haganai 9

So can we all start hating this show now? lol

The drama is so thick that the writer is accidentally introducing character inconsistencies (or making them complete hypocrites) with each new episode. At this point I'm basically expecting a non-ending... because they gotta save something for season 3. :p

But firehawk12-sama, why are you still watching the series if you don't like it?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think there are still fans of the show. lol

I see the random waifu war dump on IRC once in a while anyway!
It seemed more like people were fans of the manga than the show. I dunno, this season is wearing particularly thin. There is oblivious harem leads and then there is the main guy in Haganai. Nearly every single scene is some girl bluntly telling the main character they want to get together and him brushing it off. It is like he lives in some different world and his interactions with the people around him are simply coincidental.

Branduil

I feel like I've gotten to the point where I can just judge a show based on the quality of conversation about it in this thread. For instance, any show where the discussion just instantly devolves to waifu wars is nearly guaranteed to be a bad show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom