• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I approve of all this Hidamari talk. Have some boomerang pizza Miyako.

igtXpaL26pkpD.gif

Miyako never ceases to amaze.

Jex

Fun fact for Girls und Panzer fans: the day episode 11 aired, traffic to the Japanese Wikipedia article for
the Panzer VIII Maus
severely spiked, jumping from daily pageviews in the low 200s (about the average for the last couple months) to over eight thousand.

They've been starved of tank content for too long.

How much time do you reckon he has left to get off his ass before it becomes impossible to create enough content to continue the anime without a filler arc or a hiatus?

They've still got quite a bit of time ahead of them. The Chimera Arc was 130 chapters in the manga, and then there's another 20 or so chapters for the arc after that. There's at least a year and a half worth of material there, and more if they decide to slow things down some. The Chimera Arc has a lot of subplots and chapters packed with content, so they could probably slow things down a bit without the anime really suffering.

I can seriously (and hopefully) see this happening after the recent HxH movie!

This would be absolutely terrible. I have no faith in the anime team's ability to deliver on something like this, and Hunter x Hunter wouldn't be the same without Togashi's dialogue and his unique methods of storytelling.

Its been years and years guys. Its more likely the Berserk guy stops playing Idolmaster enough to put out chapters than it is to get HxH at a regular rate.

We're only a year removed from Togashi putting out 30 chapters in a row. It's not like we're talking about a Nana situation where it's been years and years since there was anything.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
In two days I will have the Aniplex Nisemonagatari set despite adamantly saying I wouldn't get it.
I am a sad completionist whore :(

It's not truly complete without the commentaries so I'm afraid you won't find fulfillment even after it's on your shelf.

cajunator

Banned

Its ok. It was only about 120 bucks. Not too awful.
But it has Tsukihi in it. And Shinobu. Plus I haven't seen Nise except episode 8 so it will be a new experience. It just lacks much Senjougahara which is why I avoided it from the start. But thats not fair to little Nise.

Jex

[Girls und Panzer ] - 11

Okay, yeah, I guess the thing in the last minutes of the show was a bit stupid, but that's kind of been the case throughout the entire series. So be it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
But it has Tsukihi in it. And Shinobu. Plus I haven't seen Nise except episode 8 so it will be a new experience. It just lacks much Senjougahara which is why I avoided it from the start. But thats not fair to little Nise.
No (Fire Sister) commentaries no sale.

Syrinx

Jesus I wish I had "only" 120 bucks to spend on products I don't want all that much but just have to have. Though Utena cost me about that much for the whole series. But I actually really wanted to watch that.

Though maybe this'll make me feel better about only spending $25 for Princess Tutu should I choose to do that.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
[Girls und Panzer ] - 11

Okay, yeah, I guess the thing in the last minutes of the show was a bit stupid, but that's kind of been the case throughout the entire series. So be it.

That part was awesome. The stupid part was the lol physics when Miho jumped between the tanks.

cajunator

Banned
Jesus I wish I had "only" 120 bucks to spend on products I don't want all that much but just have to have. Though Utena cost me about that much for the whole series. But I actually really wanted to watch that.

Though maybe this'll make me feel better about only spending $25 for Princess Tutu should I choose to do that.

Just make sure to check all the discs in the spindle for scratches because that packaging is super cheap. I was so mad when I discovered that. but at least I was able to get the whole series.
When it first came out, ADV only sold it online too. Couldnt find it in stores. It was never given a chance to succeed from the start.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Now what are you lazing around for?
ielWK6UXgG3o0.jpg
Fuck off, I don't want to die at 45.
Seems most people who might read this have already seen the movie, but eh.

Smile Precure Movie

- Peace being great and overpowered, I'll take it. Blasting away baddies and knocking Milky Rose-tier craters into the ground, as expected of the most popular Cure ever.
Peace's OP is offset by how little she is featured in the movie. Actually, she doesn't have that many lines either.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
http://www.animemirai.jp/news.php?p=153

Little Witch Academia will air on MBS on April 1 at 26:15 (that's 2:15 AM on April 2 for normal people). The other crappy one by Zexcs airs right after that, but I don't think anyone cares since it was already on Nicovideo previously (and it sucks).
kermit.gif
I know I am not profilic here, but its my birthday!!!!
The catch is, I have a uni project to prepare for tomorrow! But whatever, celebrating birthdays is overrated/Cognetive Dissonance
Congratulations!
Oops. Looks like I'm not watching the Smile Precure movie.
The new character is super fucking moé, dude.
School Days.

Dam, Mankoto is such a slut. Can he keep his dick in his pants at all?
What episode are you in?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that Ikuhara's new anime project is going to be announced this Saturday at the Utena art gallery expo thingy. The Penguindrum twitter account also posted this:
Penguinbearpocalypse is coming!

Jarmel

Banned
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that Ikuhara's new anime project is going to be announced this Saturday at the Utena art gallery expo thingy. The Penguindrum twitter account also posted this:

Can't touch something that doesn't exist.

cajunator

Banned

I would have bought one of those penguin plushies had they been cuter. But the ones produced were kind of fugly.

furthermore, I would yank that penguin down and hug the shit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom