• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

statham

A demo for Thief is up in the store if anyone's interested, though you have to use the search.

I saw it in the "demo" section of the store earlier this morning, but there was no download option. Must've been a goof.

Oh hell yea, I almost jumped on gamefly's used sale for $20 today. Atleast I can try it out first! Thanks!

Edit: mines Installing! 3%

Rocketz

Thief demo is up. Its called The Lockdown so I assume it's a mission ( haven't played the game) 2.95 GB

Edit: Ignore. Beaten

Razdek

Banned
Why do they hide these things? The people running the store are incompetent and should be fired. Yesterday Tomb Raider was $29.99 and today it's $35.99. Wtf justifies the price increase?

Bsigg12

Why do they hide these things? The people running the store are incompetent and should be fired. Yesterday Tomb Raider was $29.99 and today it's $35.99. Wtf justifies the price increase?

I'll do the job! Hey Microsoft, hire me to run the Xbox One store front on the web store and the console!

Thief Demo today, Trials demo, Outlast mysteriously popping up with it's DLC, Sixty Second Shooter Prime tomorrow, RBI Baseball announced for next week. Contrast soon.

Oh boy, busy times :p.

Lima

Lol only just found out today that when in the achievements app and looking at a specific achievement you can hide the text and stuff to appreciate all the beautiful art by pressing left on the dpad.

keanu_reeves_says_it_better_than_i_ever_could-31595.gif

Razdek

Banned
I'll do the job! Hey Microsoft, hire me to run the Xbox One store front on the web store and the console!

Anyone can do the job better than the current monkeys running the store. So many inconsistencies of the prices and where things are. Wow, TR is selling great at $29.99, let's jack it up to $35.99 for no reason.

Sixty Second Shooter Prime is live, I have died a lot so far but keep hitting that retry button.
I like a scoring shooter that keeps me going back for more.

Just bought it on the store page via my phone...can't wait to get home later. Promote this game, for $5 I want to spread the word of the twin stick goodness.

Bang-up job as always keeping the OP up to date Steve.

So, here's the current downloadable space outlook for the next month or so:

Just released
Trials Fusion Demo (Free) - 6/18
Outlast ($20) & Whistleblower DLC ($9) - 6/18
Sixty Second Shooter Prime ($5) - 6/19

Next week's releases
Valiant Hearts: The Great War ($20) - 6/24
R.B.I. Baseball 14' ($20) - 6/24
Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition - 6/24 (likely)

"Soon" TBA - All have been rated by rating boards, so they are usually 1-2 months out
Contrast (likely next week or the week after - passed certification)
Magic Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015 ("Summer 2014", but historically released end of June)
Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition
Pure Pool
Pinball FX 2
Kickbeat
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Divekick
CastleStorm
Pinball Arcade

Sixty impressions please.

Really good fun, great value twin stick shooter from the dude that made Schizoid on XBLA.

Time based score attack with some risk vs reward mechanics. Keep the timer running down and watch more enemies populate for massive score bonus, when your flying around you drop through levels, when your in a higher level the enemies are harder but the scoring is larger. You have various power ups throughout ranging from precision timing (slows time) invincibility, double fire, multiplier, missiles (fired on RT, like bombs) Boom (like a bomb, exloding surrounding area)

Enemy types range from large clusters that breaks into smaller clusters, one that follow you, fire at you, ones that explode and fire more enemies at you, ones that take more damage to kill. Sure there are more I've only gone through to Level 10.

Highest for me so far starting at level 1 is 305,704. Has that one more play feel to it.

There is also an infinity mode, you collect time bonuses in this mode which add to the timer, gets pretty frantic quick, so far I have only survived around 60seconds, especially dropping through the levels.

Well worth the small price.

TK Turk

Banned
Anyone can do the job better than the current monkeys running the store. So many inconsistencies of the prices and where things are. Wow, TR is selling great at $29.99, let's jack it up to $35.99 for no reason.

I have a feeling that has more to do with the publisher than msoft, though I could be wrong.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Never played Outlast, is it worth it and about how long does it take to complete?

Will probably pick up Sixty Second Shooter Prime too, hard to pass up for $5

Just bought it on the store page via my phone...can't wait to get home later. Promote this game, for $5 I want to spread the word of the twin stick goodness.

Bang-up job as always keeping the OP up to date Steve.

So, here's the current downloadable space outlook for the next month or so:

Just released
Trials Fusion Demo (Free) - 6/18
Outlast ($20) & Whistleblower DLC ($9) - 6/18
Sixty Second Shooter Prime ($5) - 6/19

Next week's releases
Valiant Hearts: The Great War ($20) - 6/24
R.B.I. Baseball 14' ($20) - 6/24
Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition - 6/24 (likely)

"Soon" TBA - All have been rated by rating boards, so they are usually 1-2 months out
Contrast (likely next week or the week after - passed certification)
Magic Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015 ("Summer 2014", but historically released end of June)
Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition
Pure Pool
Pinball FX 2
Kickbeat
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Divekick
CastleStorm
Pinball Arcade

Guacamelee is 1st July in PS4 so I assume is 2nd July in Xbox One.

Guacamelee is releasing July 1st/2nd :)

PR: Ready your singlets, Guacamelee! fans. DrinkBox Studios is warming up to unleash its luchador-themed platform-brawler onto new consoles. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is scheduled to launch on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, on July 2nd at an SRP of £11.99 / €13.99

EDIT: Beaten by mere seconds! :p

Guacamelee is releasing July 1st/2nd :)

PR: Ready your singlets, Guacamelee! fans. DrinkBox Studios is warming up to unleash its luchador-themed platform-brawler onto new consoles. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is scheduled to launch on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, on July 2nd at an SRP of £11.99 / €13.99

EDIT: Beaten by mere seconds! :p

Fantastic! Played half of this co-op with my brother on PC - can't wait to pick it up on my Xbox. And between this, Valiant Hearts and Outlast, indies abound on the Xbone.

TK Turk

Banned
It's classified as a Metroid-vania so it's kinda like the new Strider that came out earlier this year

Well, that means day one for me! Loved Strider. Also looks like it's local coop! I'm trying to get my fiancé to start playing some games with me, so I'm in.

As a huge survival horror fan, I was thrilled to see Outlast added to the XB1 library (I wasn't even aware it was coming). My heart sank a bit, though, to see the full experience cost $29. Since it was a free title on PS4 in January, it seems like a prime candidate to go free with Gold sometime over the next few months. So I'm torn between wanting to play it now and the need to wait and save money. If it was slightly cheaper, I probably wouldn't hesitate. (Those 0GS achievements for the DLC are a turn-off as well.)

purg3

slept with Malkin
SSSP is awesome! Super addictive, already have 600/1000 achievements. I love that feeling when you are in the zone and shit is just blowing up all around you. At just $5 can't recommend this enough.

Top Bottom