• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

All of you without a date stop sweating you will get yours on the 7th if you bought it with Amazon Prime or non member paid for one day delivery.

That just tells me some of you haven't dealt with Amazon much, I've been with them for years and this is absolutely no biggie..i had no shipping info on launch day and the items always shipped to my door steps on launch day..relax.

Rare Pepe

Neo Member
Got my preorder from local electronics store here in Russia.

They say not many preorders actually went trough when they started checking credit cards and calling people.

Was able to get Project Scorpio. Rep in store said they are expecting 20 Xbox One X consoles for launch day, 10 Scorpio and 10 normal. I was only one who didn't cancel pre-order. So they will just sell Project Scorpio versions on launch day.

That is in Moscow, obviously in others parts might be different.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
All of you without a date stop sweating you will get yours on the 7th if you bought it with Amazon Prime or non member paid for one day delivery.

That just tells me some of you haven't dealt with Amazon much, I've been with them for years and this is absolutely no biggie..i had no shipping info on launch day and the items always shipped to my door steps on launch day..relax.
You'd be surprised how hit and miss Amazon, more so on the miss side, are in Canada.

I just pre-ordered on amazon.com

Left the 2 day shipping option, all consoles before have been release-day delivery.

Will this be adjusted by mid week?

Also they had a $14 one day shipping option but i never needed to pay before for release day pre-orders.

Rare Pepe

Neo Member
Got my preorder from local electronics store here in Russia.

They say not many preorders actually went trough when they started checking credit cards and calling people.

Was able to get Project Scorpio. Rep in store said they are expecting 20 Xbox One X consoles for launch day, 10 Scorpio and 10 normal. I was only one who didn't cancel pre-order. So they will just sell Project Scorpio versions on launch day.

That is in Moscow, obviously in others parts might be different.

After thought - I guess equivalent of 700USD price tag will do it. Most people just can't afford it.

Like why somewhat poor countries get the most otrageous prices for stuff?

Well, at least one good thing, I will get Project Scorpio without any issues just for pre-order 10 days before release.

JMY86

Oh sheeeeeeit, getting pumped here... what's going to be your first game purchased to dig into?

I'm picking up AC: Origins and Wolfenstein II from Best Buy on my way home from work today. I am going to install them on my external HD but I'm not playing until I get my X.

I'm picking up AC: Origins and Wolfenstein II from Best Buy on my way home from work today. I am going to install them on my external HD but I'm not playing until I get my X.

I’m picking up AC and Odyssey. Figured Odyssey will help me avoid the temptation of firing up AC. I plan on playing TF2 too soon as well, as I have EA Access.

ElNino

Can't really comment on that for our fellow CAN neighbors you know better than me..but you should be fine for a 7th delivery, especially if you pre ordered months ago.
You would hope so for a console pre-order, but I wouldn't put it passed them to artificially delay shipment like they do for games now. I could pre-order a game two years ago (like it did with GT:S), and they will sometimes hold the shipment until the next week just because I don't subscribe to Prime. However, if I simply order the game on the day of release it will be delivered the next day whether I have Prime or not.

Dabanton

Oh sheeeeeeit, getting pumped here... what's going to be your first game purchased to dig into?

Wolfy II for me. I downloaded the $109 Bundle last night and it was all there this morning.

But I will be holding off until my X1X is plugged in. I've basically got all my games ready on a dedicated Xbox One X HD so it should be plug and play.

thatJohann

Does anyone know if Wolfenstein II will have Xbox One X enhancements on launch? Debating whether to get it now for PS4 Pro or wait for the X...

Can't really comment on that for our fellow CAN neighbors you know better than me..but you should be fine for a 7th delivery, especially if you pre ordered months ago.

I preordered Mario in April. Its not showing up till Sunday. Amazon.ca is complete trash.

My wife took the day off on the 7th for my xbox so someone is home when it arrives. It better show up on time or they will feel my wrath lol.

Ducayne

Are the HDMI and Power cable exactly the same as the S? I saw the digital foundry unboxing where they said it was one of the ‘best hdmi cables ever made.’

I ideally just want to swap boxes and keep all my cabling the same, and trade in th X cables with my S box.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Are the HDMI and Power cable exactly the same as the S? I saw the digital foundry unboxing where they said it was one of the ‘best hdmi cables ever made.’

I ideally just want to swap boxes and keep all my cabling the same, and trade in th X cables with my S box.

I believe so, that is what I am aiming to do also.

Balboa

Want to know this also regarding the power cable? would be great if I could just swap the main unit out.

It's official, wife preordered the xbox one x for the bday. We're both taking off Tuesday and gaming all day...she already bought ACO, and picked up Mario for the switch yesterday too...Oh boy it's going to be wild. Now question, do I top it off with the elite controller?

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Yeah, I loved the UAC unboxing.

I just wish they would add Dolby Vision to the One X to give it something else to make it more unique.

gamz

It's official, wife preordered the xbox one x for the bday. We're both taking off Tuesday and gaming all day...she already bought ACO, and picked up Mario for the switch yesterday too...Oh boy it's going to be wild. Now question, do I top it off with the elite controller?

Obviously, yes

Top Bottom