• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

exfatal

Man too hyped for this game.. its been a strange hype period almost uncomfortable calm... my hypes are normally more painracking i know im super excited for this game though... Maybe im getting old...

Anyways my NNID is EdgeWilder cant wait to play with you guys

Diablos54

Sunset!
iWPmJsU.jpg

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Well shit. My Amazon release date just changed to Mon for whatever reason. May just scour the shops after work tmrw for a copy so I can enjoy it this weekend and send the Amazon one back whenever it arrives.

Hope shipments aren't so low that I run into issues even doing that.

Kadin

Mine arrived this morning. :)

I wont play it until I am done with my responsabilities, though...a week from now. ;___;
How do you guys have the strength to resist? Seriously, I envy you guys for sticking to what's important. I don't know how you do it...

Malus

Gotta come down from the Psychonauts hype.

deep breath

Xenoblade tomorrow. Or in less than an hour for you downloady types. Or since a little while ago for you street date breakers. Or since months ago for you importers and Japanese people.

I should have this game already damnit.

Gurrry

So if I didnt really enjoy the small amount of xenoblade chronicles i played a few years ago, I probably should attempt this one right?

Its just so tempting with its graphics and its mechs and its rpgness...

I just dont know if I wanna do that combat though...

decisions.

Did u complain? They upgraded mine to one day so it'll be here Saturday morning

Nah, just accepting it at this point. Not only does my university not accept weekend deliveries, but I have finals this week as well. So I thought that it was probably for the best that it comes late.

Numb

Shouldn't have stayed up with this timezone to watch the VGAs.
Store with my copy is opening in 4 hours and haven't slept yet.
How am i supposed to play?

Shouldn't have stayed up with this timezone to watch the VGAs.
Store with my copy is opening in 4 hours and haven't slept yet.
How am i supposed to play?

You can sleep for 3 or so hours and be fine I think.

Something to do with how the sleep cycle. Just don't do it repeatedly.

El Odio

Banned
Adult swim is running an ad for this every other break and its making me super weak. Should I just cancel my amazon SE order and pick it up somewhere on my way to work tomorrow? I heard the art book included isn't the full one so I can just import it and Its super likely to be in stock somewhere right(refering to the game)?

Kaizer

Banned
If I had a Wii U, I would be all over this game right about now. Alas though, I look forward to playing it 2 years from now!

Downloading via eShop right now and it's taking SUPER long. I have pretty fast internet so I'm assuming it's something with Nintendo's servers? Anyone else having a similar issue?

All you people posting your damn screenshots...

*sobs in corner*

:p

Looks awesome, though!

I'm still sad that my guide won't be here tomorrow (hasn't even left Amazon yet). ><

Chaos17

My emo hot hero will become a healer instead of swordman, I can feel it, lol.
A typical tsundere who care for his friends.

finalflame

Wow. My piece of shit WiiU just gave me a "Data corrupted" error AFTER TAKING 2.5 HOURS TO PRE-LOAD XCX. It was "ready to go" when it errord out. Fucking check the file for integrity while it's downloading, Nintendo.

Now I won't be playing it tonight. What a major fucking bummer.

NNID: johntv
If you friend me, say who you are here so I don't skip over it! (I get a lot of random requests since it's the same as my Twitter name)

I'm level 40-something so if you can afford to scout me, by all means HVC-012 would love to help...

thHsE0o.jpg

sent a friend request

NNID nazaire (Smiles)

I want to try that online stuff as soon as I can

Are you telling me you didn't buy the ethernet adapter?
What kind of scrub are you?
:)

I am in a shitty situation where my building has this shitty 3rd party WiFi company

if I had Cable I could plug in but with this ISP can't touch the modem at all since it is not even within reach

Doombear

I'm still sad that my guide won't be here tomorrow (hasn't even left Amazon yet). ><

Me too. Has anyone's? I still show "We are completely in the dark as to when this item may even be available to send your way in the future. Dunno" status. Or something like that. =(

JKTrix

NNID: johntv
If you friend me, say who you are here so I don't skip over it! (I get a lot of random requests since it's the same as my Twitter name)

I'm level 40-something so if you can afford to scout me, by all means HVC-012 would love to help...

thHsE0o.jpg
I sent a request as well, 'JKTrix'.

Playing Tri with you a few years ago helped me really get into that game and the MH franchise.

That screenshot is SO good! The most amazing part about it is the fact that you can really go to any place you see from there. Blows my mind...

My copy of the game will be arrive today...feels weird after nearly 3 years of waiting for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom