• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

ono-laughing-o.gif

They learned from Ono

tebunker

Banned
Nintendo is in Washington, if they 're going to unlock it's probably 12:00am PST. Not sure how they've done previous eshop releases though.

Except that they explicitly stated 12am EST in all their documentation and the ESHOP says play now/Available.

dottme

what is strange is that on the shop it doesn't say pre-purchase any more but purchase.
What did they mess up?

Kadin

Nintendo is in Washington, if they 're going to unlock it's probably 12:00am PST. Not sure how they've done previous eshop releases though.
Nah it says 12am EST in the eShop and other titles have launched at that time.

finalflame

Nope. All Nintendo first party eShop releases are 9pm PST. Also said 9pm PST on the eShop.

Do some cursory research before posting things.

Some eShop engineer on-call at Nintendo better be getting a page/notification about this right now so it can be fixed.

Velcro Fly

holy fuck

dude i was watching on twitch downloaded the whole thing and the install failed so he has to download it again because it is corrupt

Tirod

Super jealous of people getting this now digitally (well...hopefully soon after seeing those tweets lol) and throughout the day tomorrow.

Double booked substitute teaching and retail/food service slave tomorrow, so not gonna have a chance to be overwhelmed by the game until Saturday. :(

Happy exploring!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Saw this and was wondering why the OT was up so early. Then realized it comes out tomorrow (which is less than an hour).

Looks like Best Buy shipped it this morning.

Didn't arrive today so now I have to wait until Monday for the post ��

Need to pick a game to play over the weekend then...

Anyone posted pics of the PAL LE?

Kadin

All the streamers at the Wii U menu... :(

But I do see a couple actually playing. Physical wins this round.

Jennings

My digital copies of Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Maker, Smash, and Splatoon all unlocked precisely at 9pm PST (12am EST). No idea what the hold up is here though, but I am... patiently waiting.

flonty

Regarding the OP

You can actually heal you party manually. The bottom class in the skill tree has a healing skill from which you can select which member you want to heal.

It has probably been said in this thread already but I just wanted to remind this.

Unison

Regarding the OP

You can actually heal you party manually. The bottom class in the skill tree has a healing skill from which you can select which member you want to heal.

It has probably been said in this thread already but I just wanted to remind this.

I know nothing about the game. How does healing work without this skill?

fernoca

My digital copies of Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Maker, Smash, and Splatoon all unlocked at 9pm PST (12am EST). No idea what the hold up is here though, but I am... patiently waiting.
Same here. Yoshi, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Yokai, Triforce Heroes...all were on time.

So I'm calm. NoA preloads worked well in the past, so one time they don't is no biggie. It happens on Steam, PSN, Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom