• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalflame

Goddamn.. Amazon still hasn't shipped. I'm not getting this tomorrow... *_*

Are you sure? Amazon has same-day delivery in my area so lots of my shit doesn't ship until the wee hours of morning or afternoon the day of. Their delivery logistics operation is pretty impressive, and uses a number of carriers (including their own), so they know how to get stuff to you just in time.

In case it actually is delayed, chat up customer service and voice your disappointment/frustration. They will offer you credit or something along those lines.

I am going to take the next hour to try and make an Elma twin avatar

but I don't know how tall Elma is :(

can you redo you avatar after the game starts?

ajim

Last one before bed! Most of the probes for Primodia are done now!

heTYxbk.jpg

Here's the album if anyone wants to take a look: http://imgur.com/a/CLIL9
Awwsone album.

DRmamdph.jpg

This one makes me so excited. Just gives me those Jurassic Park feels.

So good.

NoKisum

I just want to know, for those that have it already or played the JPN version, does it matter or not if the optional data packs are on the Wii U or on an external HDD?

Teletraan1

Banned
Poor form Nintendo. My body is ready
to fall asleep
. Wanted to get a bit of time before I have to go to bed.

Oh my god it's time.

To wait until Gamestop opens tomorrow :mad:

Happy Potatsu Day guys.

Gamestop near me is opening an hour early for Xenoblade Chronicles X launch. They didn't get enough preorders for a midnight release :mad: but got enough to open up an hour early day of. Maybe yours is doing the same.

Not_Mario

Neo Member
I've been sitting here for five minutes pressing the icon over and over waiting for the unlock. I feel like a crazy person.

Mashing

Man, it really ticks me off the collectors guide that I ordered from Amazon won't be hear until Wednesday. Do you think Gamestop or Walmart will sell it?

Chazbc24

Neo Member
Splatoon started refreshing at 2 am instead of 12 recently. This might be related..... I'm guessing if it hasn't happened by now it will at 11. Sucks...

Mashing

Nintendo is in Washington, if they 're going to unlock it's probably 12:00am PST. Not sure how they've done previous eshop releases though.

fernoca

Man, it really ticks me off the collectors guide that I ordered from Amazon won't be hear until Wednesday. Do you think Gamestop or Walmart will sell it?
Gamestop will.
But Amazon's at $22 shipped, while the price is $35. So, I don't mind waiting. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom