• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super jealous of people getting this now digitally (well...hopefully soon after seeing those tweets lol) and throughout the day tomorrow.

Double booked substitute teaching and retail/food service slave tomorrow, so not gonna have a chance to be overwhelmed by the game until Saturday. :(

Happy exploring!

Welcome to le club.

I'm most likely working a cool 14 hour shift delivering packages for UPS. So I'll probably be dropping off the game/guide to people who ordered from amazon in my area.

Saturday I need you in my life!

I know nothing about the game. How does healing work without this skill?

From what I've played so far, certain skills in other classes have healing effects. They're all self heals from what I've had access to though. I think you need to make sure your AI partners have a way to heal themselves. Equip the right skills for the task.

Thing is, if you win a fight/battle, you regen all your hp in a matter of seconds. So you really don't need healing if you can kill whatever you're fighting quickly enough.

Velcro Fly

I hope my guide ships tomorrow

My Yokai Watch guide is coming with it apparently

Getting my new TV stand and TV set up tomorrow so hopefully by Saturday I can play

From what I've played so far, certain skills in other classes have healing effects. They're all self heals though. When you beat a battle, you regen all of your health in a matter of seconds. I think you need to make sure your AI partners have a way to heal themselves. Equip the right skills for the task.

Most important is to hit the Soul Voice stuff every time, and use the skill types called out by your allies to trigger it more often.

TheGrue

The 4th is my birthday (still an hour and a half local time to go), but was hoping to get a little early birthday present by having this unlock at 10. Nintendo has never let me down before on this. :(

flonty

I know nothing about the game. How does healing work without this skill?

I worded my post weird.
One class gets a healing spell.
Without the healing spell you heal basically by doing certain actions that your character and your other members shout during combat. If you fullfill these commands your whole party gets healed a little bit each time

Commands for example can be triggered by starting the battle with an art, or simply by having less than 30%hp

tebunker

Banned
Hm so this sucks I stayed up to make my character as thats all I really wanted to do.

One thing I did notice is that when I shut off the WiiU the background D/L / Update light came on still nothing, so it was frustrating.

its little things like this that add up and make me not want to buy stuff from NOA. Yeah in the immediate future its minor, but they all add up over time.

im giving nintendo 1 pass on this cause

PIkmin 3
Wonderful 101
WInd Waker HD
Super Mario 3d world
DOnkey kong tropical freeze
Mario kart 8
hyrule warriors
bayonetta 2
smash bros 4
captain toad
kirby and the rainbow curse
mario party 10
Splatoon
SUper Mario Maker
YOshi's Woolly world
Mario tennis ultra smash

all unlocked at midnight just fine this jsut happens to be the game im most excited for so it really stings a little :(

JimPanzer

I'm The Wii U+Xenonlade X Bundle today. How do I download those data packs? Do I just Enter the eshop, type on Xenoblade and there The are to download ? No purchasing or something along those lines?

I just received an email saying that my Special Edition has shipped. Finally! I won't see it until Monday, though. Torture. Just plain torture.

I hope everyone has a great weekend with the game!

Tirod

Welcome to le club.

I'm most likely working a cool 14 hour shift delivering packages for UPS. So I'll probably be dropping off the game/guide to people who ordered from amazon in my area.

Saturday I need you in my life!

Potentially holding it in your hands multiple times truly is the crueler fate lol.

Stay strong for another day!

random25

I'm The Wii U+Xenonlade X Bundle today. How do I download those data packs? Do I just Enter the eshop, type on Xenoblade and there The are to download ? No purchasing or something along those lines?

The bundle has the data packs afaik. But in case it hasn't, it's located on the Xenoblade Chronicles X page on the e-shop. It's free so no need to purchase.

It's just listed as DLC (with a cost of $0.00) on the Xenoblade Chronicles X page.

I'm 8 hours of sleep away from waking up and going to the store to pick this up.

Kind of glad I didn't break and got the digital version considering what digital Gaf is going threw. Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Last time I swear

NNID Frost-Fiend add me. Still needs like 25 people for the full 32.

If midnight downloaders get to play this game before pre-loaders, I will be very disappointed. I guess we'll know in a few hours.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
tho its still Thursday It wont happen but im just hoping somehow they arrive today somehow so I wont lose a valuable weekend I coulda used playing the game

Dad

1400033392528.gif

Velcro Fly

Guy I was watching on twitch called his local walmart and is buying a physical copy of the game

Even at $120 i bet the dude gets his money's worth

Over the last two weeks he played Xenoblade Chronicles on stream too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom