• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

105.Will

1400033392528.gif
Ahahahah, I'm almost tempted to edit some avatars on this.

Baliis

Guy I was watching on twitch called his local walmart and is buying a physical copy of the game

Even at $120 i bet the dude gets his money's worth

Over the last two weeks he played Xenoblade Chronicles on stream too.

iateyourpie? He lost his shit when the install failed rofl

Ventara

Can't wait to play this tomorrow! At least i hope I get it tomorrow. Seriously, this is gonna be the greatest game of all time. Just looking at the screenshot raises my hype to the max.

hey, anyone in here using a usb drive for storage? I have external HDDs, but there's no way I'm using an entire external just for my Wii U. What usb drives do you use and how's the performance? Thanks!

Wiseblade

Good luck getting in. I'm praying for ya.

lol! people downloading it now will be able to play it ealier than preloaders! hope you have no problems and enjoy it!

Downloaders can play? Ugh, do I delete and redownload or hope for a fix? Tell me Bill!
Did something happen to the Preload? I'm in the UK, so we didn't have a preload available to us. Did NoE secretly do me a favour? For what it's worth, I'm playing fine right now.

knkng

Did something happen to the Preload? I'm in the UK, so we didn't have a preload available to us. Did NoE secretly do me a favour? For what it's worth, I'm playing fine right now.

The game won't launch. It says it hasn't been released yet, even though it's now past midnight.

Edit: Oh never mind, here we go baby!!!!

tauroxd

Preloaders are not able to launc the game... It says it is not released yet. Are you able to play it?

Kadin

What's with the error when the game launches about updating some software? No way I'm closing the game now... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom