• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

john tv

I sent a request as well, 'JKTrix'.

Playing Tri with you a few years ago helped me really get into that game and the MH franchise.
Ah that's awesome, glad to hear it! Sadly out of town this weekend but I'll be back online from Tues. Enjoy the game!

Insaniac

lol, my brother was at walmart at midnight with his friends for some random reason, so I told him to pick up Xenoblade, and the employee told him they were sold out. Fucking lazy ass employees. I told him they straight up lied to him

Tesseract

Banned
tumblr_lu74lmaxdU1r5c2fso1_500.gif

Malus

lol, my brother was at walmart at midnight with his friends for some random reason, so I told him to pick up Xenoblade, and the employee told him they were sold out. Fucking lazy ass employees. I told him they straight up lied to him

Sorry I reserved all their copies.

I need this in my life right now, but I went and pre-ordered the SE, so I'm screwed until tomorrow in the afternoon. Please someone tell me it's awesome :(

Golnei

Are you sure he's not the one lying to you?

fernoca

Yeah there's a follow-up which is to unlock the multiplayer functionality. Hopefully they'll roll the two into one at some point but right now it's 2 separate updates.
???
Weird.
Ony one (110MB) update here.

But if you were playing already, guess it was the update digital preloaders got, that unlocks the game and allows online.

Evilkazz

Banned
How much of an impact do certain loading times take?

I only have enough space to download the Basic and Creature data packs. So I cant download the Skell/Character model one.

Does not having those make a huge difference? Is there a video that shows the difference in character model and Skell loading with/without the packs? Is it a big/annoying difference? I might just bite the bullet and delete a game here so I can download the all.

R0ckman

So what's the deal with walmart? For many games they don't seem to have them for release day or at least not in the midwest of the US. Either that or the stock guys refuse to check in the back. Its starting to piss me off honestly. Several times I have come at midnight and people act like they don't want to check in the back.

Insaniac

Are you sure he's not the one lying to you?

my brother wants the game as much as I do.

So what's the deal with walmart? For many games they don't seem to have them for release day or at least not in the midwest of the US. Either that or the stock guys refuse to check in the back. Its starting to piss me off honestly. Several times I have come at midnight and people act like they don't want to check in the back.

see my post above. I've had this happen before, they are lazy fucks who don't want to bother with checking for the game, they just make up lies like "oh we don't have it in yet" or "we're sold out"

Amazon shipped my LE. Won't arrive till Saturday though, which is fine. Originally was slated to arrive on Tuesday anyway, plus Saturday is the best time for me to play, as Friday I'll be busy.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This game is bringing people back together.

Amazon shipped my LE. Won't arrive till Saturday though, which is fine. Originally was slated to arrive on Tuesday anyway, plus Saturday is the best time for me to play, as Friday I'll be busy.

Wait, Saturday, but they don't deliver on weekends.....what did you do...

Marceles

My special edition won't be here until Monday :(, I thought for sure it would switch to release date delivery but guess not

Soul Lab

Yo guys! Short question:
A message popped up that more crew members (gwen etc) are now available besides elma and lyn. Do i have to find them in the city and speak to them directy or is there also a terminal to manage this?
If i have to find them, where are they?
Can only find lyn and elma in the barracks

This game is bringing people back together.

Wait, Saturday, but they don't deliver on weekends.....what did you do...

Nothing special. Ordered shortly after it was listed on Amazon back in August. Two day free prime shipping. It originally said it'll arrive on the 8th.

Checked again. It still says "arriving on Saturday." So I expect it on Saturday. lol

Velcro Fly

swear to fucking god best buy

if you ship my LE in a bubble mailer i'm calling your corporate headquarters to complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom