• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

Better looking character than anticipated. Nice options overall, liked the freckles and moles.

7R96CNF.jpg

Has anyone else had experience with preordering games on Bestbuy.com? I always buy in store for these occasions but a friend of mine got two LEs in Chicago. He said they shipped this morning... can I expect it by tomorrow afternoon?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I dunno dude, Persona 4 had some rocking vocalized combat music.

Only had vocals once in 5 fights. At least it's not the same song lyrics every time you fight... That drove me absolutely crazy in Persona. It doesn't matter how good the song is, after hearing the same lyrics over and over, 30 times or more an hour, for 60 hours, it would drive anyone insane.

When I get this tomorrow I may just make my character then put the game away until I actually finish the first game. I'm still only 45-ish hours in.

LOLCats

Banned
So if not mentioned the soundtrack sampler on the USB is locked behind an app needed to play the music. DRM lockdown.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Is there any way to alter the eyes other than the face presets? These guys are all super pissed!

Soul Lab

Yo guys! Short question:
A message popped up that more crew members (gwen etc) are now available besides elma and lyn. Do i have to find them in the city and speak to them directy or is there also a terminal to manage this?
If i have to find them, where are they?
Can only find lyn and elma in the barracks
haaaalp guys!! Pls

haaaalp guys!! Pls

Lol wish I could but I'm curious about this if it isn't as simple as a menu option.

I literally spent 6 hours straight just roaming around the open world leveling and killing stuff with the two initial characters. Haven't even touched the city yet.

Has anyone else had experience with preordering games on Bestbuy.com? I always buy in store for these occasions but a friend of mine got two LEs in Chicago. He said they shipped this morning... can I expect it by tomorrow afternoon?

order from them all the time and they are great. i get most of my games with free release date shipping and they've always arrived on time. he should have tracking info they provided him so he can see when the scheduled delivery date is.

for reference, i also ordered this game from best buy, it shipped today and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow

aravuus

Okay, I'm actually enjoying the song that plays during character creation. Hope I'll like the rest too lol

Kinda bummed out how limited the creator is. At least it has a couple of older guy faces too, I guess.

PK Gaming

Ahhh I do so want to get this game, but they're currently selling it for a cool $74.99 (our loonie is looney)

I'll figure something out

Semajer

Does anyone know if I can have the data packs on my external hard drive, while having the save and update data on my Wii U?

order from them all the time and they are great. i get most of my games with free release date shipping and they've always arrived on time. he should have tracking info they provided him so he can see when the scheduled delivery date is.

for reference, i also ordered this game from best buy, it shipped today and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow
This is magnificent news. Thank you thank you! I'll be sure to bug him again about the tracking info in the morning. :)

fernoca

The option to hide headgear, is always welcome. Was already hating the headset I put since it covers one eye. So is good to get the stats without covering the face.

Kadin

I don't think there's any way I can properly convey how absolutely blown away I am by both the frame-rate and the graphics. Finally got a good glance at the outlying areas and holy shit, I'm just amazed at how much there is that I can see.

The only issue is that I want to run out in every direction and check out all these awesome locations. But I must stay on track at least until I know what the hell I'm doing. Not gonna lie, I'm a tad confused with some stuff but I imagine it'll all get explained the further in I get.

But yeah, videos are amazing but holy hell, playing it yourself is like always, a whole other level. Now back I go!

aravuus

Level-restricted equipment :(

Part of the open world's appeal to me is the possibility of finding something strong when you're out adventuring, and this essentially nullifies that as I probably can't equip the items I find. Goddamn it, hope it won't be a problem.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man wish I could play a little longer tonight. Time just flew by. I didn't even really do much besides create my character and dick around lol

How does best buy make money on the amazing way they treat gamers nowadays? I ordered it from them online and got %20 off for GCU and pay no shipping. Then they go ahead and ship it to me next day air for free so I get it on release date. I ordered the limited edition so that's like what, a $25-30 value? Amazing

Amazon just charged my card a few seconds ago. It's hard to believe that the game is out now. I kinda put it in the back of my head because next week is finals week, so for me, it doesn't even feel like the game has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom