• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

So, waiting around for FrontierNav to gather these white cometites... whoever thought this was an acceptable quest needs to be stopped.

So I was all about the affinity missions having nice cutscenes etc, but the one you have to do to unlock chapter 6 was pretty damn boring. I believe it's only the second one I've done.

I guess some have a little more love put into them than others? Why tie such a dull one to the main plot? Hmm...

Oh well, this game is still my favorite.

So, waiting around for FrontierNav to gather these white cometites... whoever thought this was an acceptable quest needs to be stopped.

Do you have data probes in the right areas? Not all data probes can collect them

Also, it's annoying now, but later in the game these types of things are amazing because you'll be swimming in these resources without even trying

Evilkazz

Banned
OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M A MURDERER!

FUCKING SIDES QUEST HAD ME FIXING HELICOPTERS. I PICKED THE WRONG CORD.
I feel so bad. I haven't saved in forever either so I think I might have to live with this guilt.

Why is it that the food of choice for aliens is always Pizza? Like almost every time aliens become infatuated with an earth food in fiction, it almost always ends up being pizza

I dunno about normally, but did you see the Treehouse Splatoon tournament? Those guys all prefer pizza, I know 8-4 actually did this game but who knows :p

Evilkazz

Banned
LOL speak of the devil

Was about to say that. This literaly happened to me right now.

cwowgu.jpg

On another note, what do people think of the various xenoforms
I like the orphea, and I think the Wroth are really cool from what I've seen as well
Wroth seem pretty cool, but I haven't seen much of them yet
Orphea are really interesting

Hmm...can I jump to that island over the abyss in Oblivia with my Skell?

*save*

nope

*load*

That happened to me. Led to me losing an insurance. And now I'm uninsured on my main skell D:

Then I came back with the flight pack and learned you need level 5 mechanical

Evilkazz

Banned
I've also just been informed of another quest with diverging paths.

Did anyone else do the quest where you can Kill or Spare the piglets?

Did you kill or spare them?

Vena

For now, fellow Blade. For now.

I don't really give a shit. I am roleplaying my game hard as a nameless mook who, as much as I figure by the end of the story, will go completely unremembered and Elma will get all the credit.

If the other mooks die then whatever!

Shun

I 100% recommend Blast Fencer and especially Galactic Knight. You're basically a Jedi, lol. The melee combos you can do once you get to Galactic Knight do insaneeee damage. I'm sad to have switched off it honestly.

What's the focus on the class and how is the TP gain on that class?

I've just been sticking with Full Metal Jaguar because I rack up TP like no tomorrow and overdrive combos do a ridiculous amount of damage and benefits.

Doing combos from behind the enemy + buffs mean I rarely ever have to wait for cool downs and I don't have to waste TP on unnecessary moves, just buffs.

I tried the sniper class and it took a while for it to get going and do decent damage. It's a lot of work and I guess it's alright. Just focuses more on arts since TP gain is slower on that one.

And the Psycorruptor class is basically a heal/support while the team does stuff. I think QisTopTier uses that class.

MrPanic

Hmm...can I jump to that island over the abyss in Oblivia with my Skell?

*save*

nope

*load*

Yes you can, I did it. You'll have to drive off the cliff and jump mid-fall to keep enough momentum to make it.
Sadly it was a lv.5 mechanical though.

Vena

What's the focus on the class and how is the TP gain on that class?

I've just been sticking with Full Metal Jaguar because I rack up TP like no tomorrow and overdrive combos do a ridiculous amount of damage and benefits.

Doing combos from behind the enemy + buffs mean I rarely ever have to wait for cool downs and I don't have to waste TP on unnecessary moves, just buffs.

I tried the sniper class and it took a while for it to get going and do decent damage. It's a lot of work and I guess it's alright. Just focuses more on arts since TP gain is slower on that one.

And the Psycorruptor class is basically a heal/support while the team does stuff. I think QisTopTier uses that class.

GK is starved for TP with the standard build, you have to delve into another line if you want to make it good.

ultimalionbgh

Neo Member
On another note, what do people think of the various xenoforms
I like the orphea, and I think the Wroth are really cool from what I've seen as well
Wroth seem pretty cool, but I haven't seen much of them yet
Orphea are really interesting

I like the
Wroth
. After Ch 9,
there are a few
xenoform to unlock through normal mission (maybe earlier). So far I am loving the normal mission. I have not progressed on the story for the past two days because of all these normal mission. It is surprising how flexible they are on the choices for normal mission.

I like the
Wroth
. After Ch 9,
there are a few
xenoform to unlock through normal mission (maybe earlier). So far I am loving the normal mission. I have not progressed on the story for the past two days because of all these normal mission. It is surprising how flexible they are on the choices for normal mission.

I found a bunch of xenoform through normal missions before chapter 9, such as the
orphea
I mentioned.

Vena

I've also just been informed of another quest with diverging paths.

Did anyone else do the quest where you can Kill or Spare the piglets?

Did you kill or spare them?

Apparently I am the only person who isn't a monster. I let them live. If someone dies because of it, its not on me.

Shun

GK is starved for TP with the standard build, you have to delve into another line if you want to make it good.

So after I get the final class in the tree to level 10, I can use those weapons on any class? Dual Guns/Blades?

I haven't leveled them up to 10 yet, just to like 8 for 3 classes.

I guess I'm glad to have done the FMJ class first because that class is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 it's good as a standard build but it requires a lot of positioning management and cool down management for maximum overdrive damage. It's really fun but it can get kind of hectic and complex for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom