• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT| You want a baked Potatsu? http://youtu.be/8qPGXDk23mE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from Amazon that my limited edition is shipped and expected to arrive tomorrow. Atleast it's not on Monday like originally scheduled. So Amazon is slightly redeemed, for now.

random25

I am holding my copy now! Yeah! But I'm being called to cover for my coworker's night shift! Nooooooooo!

Guess I'll review the options for faces so I can immediately make my avatar and start exploring.

Quadraxis

Damm, this game is huge. Went of exploring to the north from where you start and saw a data probe locations, but there were all these lvl 31 grexxes around. after some tries i finally snuck by, only to get the notice that my mechanical lvl was to low :( How do you upgrade that stuff?

JKTrix

Managed to delete my game, lol

I had a copy of the game both on internal memory and on a connected USB drive. When I checked, I saw the save data was going to the USB drive. I wanted it on internal memory, so i deleted the game data from the USB drive and chose to 'move' the remaining data to internal memory.

Instead, it replaced what was on the internal memory with what was on the USB drive. Which was just the save data.

Guess I will be productive at work today.

Jofamo

Hey, quick question! I just recieved my copy in the post (UK). I'm currently without Internet access, so I haven't been able to pre download the data packs. I'll be without access until mid next week likely.

These packs can be downloaded at a later time, right? It's not something that I need to do before I start playing?

Also, is there any kind of day one patches? Am I missing out on anything (except faster loading times) by playing offline for the time being?

ksamedi

Damm, this game is huge. Went of exploring to the north from where you start and saw a data probe locations, but there were all these lvl 31 grexxes around. after some tries i finally snuck by, only to get the notice that my mechanical lvl was to low :( How do you upgrade that stuff?

I ran by a NPC who gave some Frontier Net missions, when I cleared them she offered to level up one of the 3 Frontier Net levels. I think doing probe missions will level them up. You can find her somewhere near the weapon shops.

Diablos54

You get one upgrade every BLADE level by speaking to the woman next to the mission terminal.

Only 11 hours of work left till I return to Mira :(

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
AGITΩ;187863891 said:
Best buy shipped my SE yesterday...UPS says it was the same state too, so im hoping it comes today

I'm in the same boat, getting anxious though. Tracking hasn't updated since leaving the facility yesterday morning.

Quadraxis

I ran by a NPC who gave some Frontier Net missions, when I cleared them she offered to level up one of the 3 Frontier Net levels. I think doing probe missions will level them up. You can find her somewhere near the weapon shops.

You get one upgrade every BLADE level by speaking to the woman next to the mission terminal.

Thanks for the help guys! Will go to that npc asap when i can play again :(

Not as long, but I'm in the same boat. Feeling just like my OC atm.

eLi991t.jpg

:(

Marow

When creating a (female) character, did anyone notice any big differences between the body types? I realize I just kinda chose one as I didn't really see much of a difference. Think I took "Girl" to the most right. Wish there were more descriptions.

sensui-tomo

store doesnt open till 10, i work at 10:30-7, then i have a family dinner to go to. Oh well, at least i have the next few days to catch up.

Did anyone who ordered from the Nintendo store (UK) get their copy today? Postman just strolled by the house, nothing. Fingers crossed for a delivery van, but hope is fading...

MilkBeard

How is everyone enjoying? Probably going to pick this up when the stores open. Looks like it will be fun to tinker around in Mira.

hohoXD123

The game was meant to arrive today but it hasn't. Damnnnnn, I'm basically dropping any game I'm playing including MGSV for this.

Raide

Hurrah! Just got my copy from my Local GAME. They had 5 or so copies in, so I am glad I know the people who work there. :D

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
HOLY SHIT THE TEXT IS SO DAMN SMALL.

I've abandoned the idea of sitting on my couch and playing this game. I had to pull up a chair and sit a few feet from the TV, like it was a computer monitor. I honestly think using the GamePad isn't so bad because at least you can hold it up to your nose and read the screen easier.

It kinda sucks.... I did not enjoy my first 30 minutes of the game.

Neifirst

Now to get ready for work after putting in 3.5 hours straight. THIS is exactly what I've been waiting for - a beautiful sci-fi JRPG that I can really sink my teeth into. It took a little getting used to the gamepad controls since I'm a lefty and I was used to toggling between arts with the nunchuck in my right hand on the original Xenoblade, but other than that, it's been perfect!

sora87

My copy was given an estimated delivery date of "on or before" the 9th. I sure hope that means today.

They got Bayonetta 2 and Majora's Mask to me on release day, but this time they gave an estimate of "on or before 7th" :/ I'm gonna be majorly pissed off if it doesn't come today

massoluk

Banned
I hope Gamestop call me today about my pre-order.... I'll be very disappointed I don't have my special edition for tonight.

Can't find any mention of whether people who ordered from them had it turn up in a delivery van. Official store page just states Standard Delivery - 'Royal Mail/Yodel'. Will be disappointed if Nintendo can't even commit to release day delivery.
I remember they failed for Mario Kart 8 and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. In both instances download codes were sent out (in the case of the latter if ordered 2 days before release or later you got nothing). That is no guarantee they will do the same here but it is something that only they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom