• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Howard setting those passionate screens again.

The M.O.B said:
Billups broke his ankle shooting all those Freethrows, hardwork.
S6Gmn.png

The M.O.B said:
Billups broke his ankle shooting all those Freethrows, hardwork.
Well when you get kneed in the thigh by Dwight Howard it's gonna hurt.

Knicks now missing wide open J's. critical stop time.

The M.O.B

Knicks used up all their clutchness for the rest of the week in the Miami game, game over.

EDIT: Nvm, i just sound bitter now

Fuck the Spurs, fuck the Rockets for giving the Grizzlies Battier and defense for nothing. Fuck the Magic for the same thing except to the Suns. Let's get this negativity out of here for a second, Pistons are winning!

Word on Billups is Left Quad Bruise, considering Knicks have a game tomorrow he might be out...
Pkaz01 said:
They should have went to amare a long time ago.
Pretty much, they need to find a balance there. Amar'e never really was stopped.

Pkaz01

The Frankman said:
Pretty much, they need to find a balance there. Amar'e never really was stopped.
Get used to that D'antoni offense at its finest. Amare gets hot and they stop to chuck and miss threes. Then they go to amare when its too late. Been going on since phx.

Once Knicks started missing the open 3's and Magic started hitting them the game started to change. Of course Jameer Nelson going insane hitting shots also helped.

Cloudy

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Wes johnson has been really good, if you would believe that.

But Lakers refuse to post up Gasol or Bynum on Love.

When will people realize that these guys can't post up anyone who isn't soft? Pau is more of a face-up player and Bynum is a picknroll guy

Cloudy said:
When will people realize that these guys can't post up anyone who isn't soft? Pau is more of a face-up player and Bynum is a picknroll guy

Randolph is soft and Love is short.

FWIW, the very few times they have been posted, they've scored on em.

Conley just stripped Tiago while he was laying on the floor. Thats right, Tiago was going up for his shot, and brought the ball down so low that a dude laying on his back stripped him.

I can't believe I thought he'd be the difference maker. Dude fucking sucks.

demhajq

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
Conley just stripped Tiago while he was laying on the floor. Thats right, Tiago was going up for his shot, and brought the ball down so low that a dude laying on his back stripped him.

I can't believe I thought he'd be the difference maker. Dude fucking sucks.
luis_scola21.jpg

DCX

DCX
BTfuckingW Earl Barron with 8 rebounds, 5 offensive in 13 minutes, FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

DCX

Splitter is fucking garbage.

Trade him. I don't care if you have to package in a few unprotected picks with him. Just ship him out. I don't want to watch him anymore.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
dream said:
Cmon All Star Kevin Love, do something meaningful to help your team.
It's hard when he doesn't get touches because Jonny Flynn doesn't understand how to play basketball.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
This 4th by the Wolves...I'm sorry Rodeo.
All jump shots all the time. Kurt Rambis can't coach.

Amar'e finished with two rebounds

TWO

edit: Rodeo, Johnny Flynn is probably the backup point guard of the future for my team. He looked like the worst player in the NBA when the Jazz played the Wolves earlier this season. Could he turned into at least an average backup PG?

Win 50 will have to wait another day I guess. Who do we have to play next? CLE on a b2b? @CLE?

Fuck, with the way we played tonight, we'll lose that game.

But as Zaza said.

NOTHING EASY! NOTHING EASY!

The Crimson Blur said:
Win 50 will have to wait another day I guess. Who do we have to play next? CLE on a b2b? @CLE?

Fuck, with the way we played tonight, we'll lose that game.

But as Zaza said.

NOTHING EASY! NOTHING EASY!

dat 50 denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom