• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary neal is the only Spur with double digits points (10). wow. What a strange box-score.

Lakers shooting 36% with 16 TOs and winning by 10 with 1 min to go. Wolves, so terribad.

DMczaf to the flight deck...

Black Mamba said:
Gary neal is the only Spur with double digits points (10). wow. What a strange box-score.

Lakers shooting 36% with 16 TOs and winning by 10 with 1 min to go. Wolves, so terribad.

I know its almost sad.

demhajq said:
Damn it, Wolves. Can't even beat the worst team in the NBA....
Joke alt account confirmed, pretty sure it's Sanjuro's alt. Too bad Red Scarlet is gone, she was the one mod who helped me with info on IP traces.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Frankman said:
Joke alt account confirmed, pretty sure it's Sanjuro's alt. Too bad Red Scarlet is gone, she was the one mod who helped me with info on IP traces.
I didn't know Frank was a snitch.

SamuraiX-

WojYahooNBA
WMG agent Greg Lawrence says talks with Sixers on client Jason Kapono ended without buyout resolution. He'll finish season with Philly.

Another final missing piece for Miami/New York/Oklahoma City denied.

jobber said:
DAT 49 & 11.

jordan-pippen-laugh.jpg

DAT 2001 MARINERS

giri

ryutaro's mama said:
No way man.

The Crimson Blur told me that MVP George Hill will save the day.

HE HAD 6 MVP POINTS TONIGHT!!!
He's an MVP on nights where you don't need him to be. LBJ of 6th men.

linsivvi

Cloudy said:
How come Spurs look like garbage w/o a player who apparently isn't good enough to be an Allstar?

How come the Lakers won 5 championships with a PG who's supposed to be the worst starting PG in the league?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ryutaro's mama said:
Wait, Rudy Gay didn't play?

Darrell Arthur dropped 21?

Mike Conley hung 21 on the MVP?

WOW.
Rudy's out for a month.

dschalter

The Frankman said:

just wait until it starts talking about LARefs, that should clinch it.

Rodeo Clown said:
I didn't know Frank was a snitch.
I bet you didn't know there are other NBA-GAFs with joke accounts in their listings also.
dschalter said:
just wait until it starts talking about LARefs, that should clinch it.
LOL, I'm sure Imperial can set up a joke alt to troll Sanjuro's joke alt.

demhajq

Banned
The Frankman said:
I bet you didn't know there are other NBA-GAFs with joke accounts in their listings also.

It's unfortunate that you're wrong about everything, from reffing to everything else.

demhajq

Banned
Darkman M said:
That guy is definitely an alt, it's pretty pathetic to make an alt account just to troll, a true bitch move.

Why would I make an alt account to troll? I'm a man of principle. I troll regardless of the account.

I dare you to try to prove that I'm Sanjuro. You'll find the results... interesting.

Sharp said:
I didn't think you went in for Thunderball. I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU MAN
In fairness he shot a few T's but most of the fouls he got were legit. He was posting up Jameer and for some reason guys would hit him. I mean "Roids'" Richardson went to town on Carmelo but anytime Billups was hit he got a call. Very weird.
Why would I make an alt account to troll? I'm a man of principle. I troll regardless of the account.
My GOD the evidence just keeps mounting...

Sharp

demhajq said:
Well, you're either:

(1) a very unfunny poster who wouldn't be out of place on RealGM or Gamefaqs and tries to protect himself by pretending not to like any teams, or
(2) a troll alt account.

Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom