• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
demhajq said:
luis_scola21.jpg

Scola image in response to my Splitter hate?

So transparent!

ph33nix said:
this thread basically just traded Dy for Fox lol

ugh you know when you put it like that...

:(

The Stealth Fox said:
Hey man, I'm not the one crying about refs every three seconds.
You're absolutely right. We all were going "WTF" at the amount of FTs. If you could actually read you'd know that, but then again if you could actually read your account would've been unbanned sooner so I forgive you.

The Stealth Fox

The Frankman said:
You're absolutely right. We all were going "WTF" at the amount of FTs. If you could actually read you'd know that, but then again if you could actually read your account would've been unbanned sooner so I forgive you.

4-12 shooting, 18-20 FTs.

THUNDER TIME

The Stealth Fox said:
Fine, I won't post. And to think I thought George Hill was MVP last year.

I pardon you and all your offenses.

Wanna be my replacement DY? I'm experimenting with new troll partners now that my main man is off fighting the good fight. I feel like a dirty housewife.

Doomsayer

The Crimson Blur said:

Wanna be my replacement DY? I'm experimenting with new troll partners now that my main man is off fighting the good fight. I feel like a dirty housewife.

TP knows a lot about that...

The Stealth Fox

The Crimson Blur said:

All I would do was tell Karakand last year that "haha I was right he was better than DJ Augustin".

Fucking Rockets. Also, Perry Jones has finally dipped below 7 rebounds per game for the season. It truly took him effort to rebound and defend that poorly at the same time. I salute Perry Jones III. Also, replacing Ekpe Udoh for Perry Jones caused Baylor to go from an Elite Eight team to not in the tournament. Admittedly, Udoh was an old man by the time Baylor got into the Elite Eight, but still.

The Stealth Fox

ryutaro's mama said:
Stealth Fox is like Sheed coming back after the ASB.

It's so interesting reading and not posting though. You can really see the personalities of all of NBA-GAF, which is why it's the best.

Like you, ryutaro. You write like a clinically depressed person who hates everything and replies with unrelenting amounts of sarcasm.

Who'd think dumping Battier would make the Rox better? lulz

Sharp

The Stealth Fox said:
It's so interesting reading and not posting though. You can really see the personalities of all of NBA-GAF, which is why it's the best.

Like you, ryutaro. You write like a clinically depressed person who hates everything and replies with unrelenting amounts of sarcasm.
With diagnoses like that you'll make an excellent medical professional.

The Stealth Fox said:

Yeah, it's my angle.

The Stealth Fox

Sharp said:
With diagnoses like that you'll make an excellent medical professional.

You're a good addition my man. I love the fans of the bad teams in general, like LFK and Rodeo. Not very optimistic but appreciates the little things about basketball. The right balance for entertainment.

The Stealth Fox said:
All I would do was tell Karakand last year that "haha I was right he was better than DJ Augustin".

Hey, no one can replace an all-star. I'm not asking you to replace his production, but I think that if we both step our games up we can be a passable team until he returns from his leave.

Don't try to do too much. Play within your game. Take your time each possession, and remember that you can always dump the ball down low to me.

The Stealth Fox

The Crimson Blur said:
Hey, no one can replace an all-star. I'm not asking you to replace his production, but I think that if we both step our games up we can be a passable team until he returns from his leave.

Don't try to do too much. Play within your game. Take your time each possession, and remember that you can always dump the ball down low to me.

I'm like Kurt Thomas. We can run ImperialConquest's interpretation of the '08 Spurs offense, where somehow Kurt Thomas would be an amazing post player to pass out of double teams to Tim Duncan.

Dammit, the Spurs got worse by trading away Kurt Thomas and Elson!

Gerald Wallace is still coming off the bench? Isn't that cute.

Nate is waiting the requisite week to ease Batum out of his starting job. Wants to make the kid feel like he "lost" the job somehow because of his play. Wallace was the starter ever since that trade was made lol.

The Stealth Fox said:
I'm like Kurt Thomas. We can run ImperialConquest's interpretation of the '08 Spurs offense, where somehow Kurt Thomas would be an amazing post player to pass out of double teams to Tim Duncan.

You're the only one who remembers that haha

good shit

giri

The Stealth Fox said:

Kurt does have the best post game for the last 20 years.

The Stealth Fox said:
4-12 shooting, 18-20 FTs.

THUNDER TIME
Addressing the issue with a logical argument/course of action is the backbone of the medical profession. With posts like that who needs enemies?

The Stealth Fox

The Crimson Blur said:
Gerald Wallace is still coming off the bench? Isn't that cute.

Nate is waiting the requisite week to ease Batum out of his starting job. Wants to make the kid feel like he "lost" the job somehow because of his play. Wallace was the starter ever since that trade was made lol.

You're the only one who remembers that haha

good shit

Hey buddy, if my Rox don't make it, I'll be rooting for the Spurs throughout the playoffs (yes yes, division rival, but I've always liked Manu, and Jeff hates him, so I like him even more).

Then again, Jeff-DSA hates everything that's not Deron Williams, Karl Malone, or a Utah Jazz cheerleader.

exarkun

Patty Mills looks like a black red headed step child.

edit: Portland's offense looks like dog poo. And by poo I mean shit.

The Stealth Fox

The Frankman said:
Addressing the issue with a logical argument/course of action is the backbone of the medical profession. With posts like that who needs enemies?
Man, you've got a pencil up your butt. Is this what happens when the Knicks are above average?

Doomsayer

Branduil said:
Feels like another regular season frontrunning performance.

That whole team effort was like a complete flashback.

Kidd with a Triple double, Terry with 30, and Marion with 10/10.

Smokey

The Stealth Fox said:
Sorry Blackace, I didn't even know I could PM you. I had kept TSF logged out because I assumed that I couldn't PM you, even though right after I asked for the ban, I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT YOU ASKED ME TO PM YOU IF I WANT BACK IN.

It was a misunderstanding, really.

And now, I finally feel liberated. Shamebrook is the worst player ever and the Thunder are atrocious.

Go Rockets. Trade Kevin Martin!

i feel complete

The Stealth Fox said:
Hey buddy, if my Rox don't make it, I'll be rooting for the Spurs throughout the playoffs (yes yes, division rival, but I've always liked Manu, and Jeff hates him, so I like him even more).

Now I'm enamored.

God I'm so easy. Say a few words about George Hill and the Spurs and my panties go flying.

The Stealth Fox

The Crimson Blur said:
Now I'm enamored.

God I'm so easy. Say a few words about George Hill and the Spurs and my panties go flying.

Time to add some balance. David Robinson's most memorable moment of his career was getting his ass handed to him by Hakeem.

Hey guys, Kevin Martin's FGM is greater than his FTM. Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom