• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crimson Blur said:
What, the short sentences with no punctuation thing? I've been doing that for a long time now. Way before duki was on here. I've been doing it more since we took out smilies though. Putting in a lot of new shit into my post game (im messing around with gwahahah as a replacement right now) to fill the void.
I hate to say it but I think you put more work into your post game than LeBron.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
demhajq said:
Wanna make a bet that I'm not Sanjuro? If you find out that I'm not Sanjuro, I get to pick your avatar and you have to 'wear' it for a week.

He isn't Sanjuro..

But why Stealth Fox would ask to be banned and then make an alt account is funny to me.. guess I can nuke the SF account and Dem can stay a jr for awhile..

demhajq

Banned
Blackace said:
He isn't Sanjuro..

But why Stealth Fox would ask to be banned and then make an alt account is funny to me.. guess I can nuke the SF account and Dem can stay a jr for awhile..

Nuke this one and unban the other one. I can't wait until April.

I have a reason for creating the alt. It wasn't to troll or get around the system or anything.

arguing over alt accounts? This is the worst period of NBA-GAF since the great Gallo vs Beasley debates of 2009.
Gallo already won, son. Ain't no debate.
Blackace said:
He isn't Sanjuro..

Sheed-O-face.jpg
Sheed-O-face.jpg

Sheed-O-face.jpg
Sheed-O-face.jpg

demhajq

Banned
Blackace said:
alts are a nukeable offense..

Yes, but I asked for the ban.

I didn't realize the ban would still let you read GAF. I regretted it after the first month I did it because it actually amounted to nothing.

Needless to say, my medical school grades didn't really take a hit, yet I was reading GAF more than ever. And it sucked not being able to post, especially since I got GT5.

Have mercy, please? The rules are very lenient in NBA GAF.

demhajq said:

I didn't realize the ban would still let you read GAF. I regretted it after the first month I did it because it actually amounted to nothing.

Needless to say, my medical school grades didn't really take a hit, yet I was reading GAF more than ever. And it sucked not being able to post.

Have mercy, please?

Let this be a lesson to you all.

Blackace

demhajq said:

Needless to say, my medical school grades didn't really take a hit, yet I was reading GAF more than ever. And it sucked not being able to post, especially since I got GT5.

You can PM from a banned account.. smh...

Doomsayer

demhajq said:

Already-Dead-e1263400503343.jpg

exarkun

HAHAHA...

Too, too funny.

And if Stealth actually becomes a doctor, I won't let you near my gf's vagina. Or my prostate.

Ninja Scooter said:
come talk to me when Gallo puts up TWO 40 point games for a lottery team.
He just put up 30 for Denver AND his stifling post D on Lebron James helped the Knicks beat the Heat 2 months ago.

BEAT THAT.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blackace said:
I am still not sure if you are my alt account or not..
So much awesome cannot be contained to one persona, obviously.

dschalter

demhajq said:

0126_2mt0.gif

The Stealth Fox

Sorry Blackace, I didn't even know I could PM you. I had kept TSF logged out because I assumed that I couldn't PM you, even though right after I asked for the ban, I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT YOU ASKED ME TO PM YOU IF I WANT BACK IN.

It was a misunderstanding, really.

And now, I finally feel liberated. Shamebrook is the worst player ever and the Thunder are atrocious.

Go Rockets. Trade Kevin Martin!

Keeping it real (Troll-Edition) just went very wrong. Of course his name needs to be edited out of the OP teams list (Knicks fan lol) and a scarlet letter be placed on him.
The Stealth Fox said:
Sorry Blackace, I didn't even know I could PM you. I had kept TSF logged out because I assumed that I couldn't PM you, even though right after I asked for the ban, I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT YOU ASKED ME TO PM YOU IF I WANT BACK IN.

double-facepalm.jpg

The Stealth Fox said:

Another Triple L, smh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Stealth Fox said:

You couldn't have PMed that?

demhajq said:

You thought GAF would block your IP from accessing the website?

You know, you could just do that yourself...

Blackace

The Stealth Fox said:
And now, I finally feel liberated. Shamebrook is the worst player ever and the Thunder are atrocious.

After I didn't nuke your shit you come back smearing Seattle players??

demhajq said:
Why are you guys so pre-occupied with who I am? I've been lurking FOR MONTHS.

Did you guys want me to say "hay guyz I love the NBA can I join in?" so I could just recieve 1000 "whodda fuck are you"'s. No, I learned to walk the walk, son.

HEY GUYS I'VE BEEN LURKING FOR MONTHS WHATS UP

Blackace

Black Mamba said:
You thought GAF would block your IP from accessing the website?

You know, you could just do that yourself...

Or just not look at GAF when you are busy..

The Stealth Fox said:

2d7a4vd.gif

Blackace said:
After I didn't nuke your shit you come back smearing Seattle players??
Bish would've been much less lenient.
ph33nix said:
damnit fox

you should've come back as a triple L!

this thread basically just traded Dy for Fox lol
and this thread just got a whole lot worse. shoot I actually miss Dy_, he turned trolling into an art form yet still could talk logic and facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom