• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMczaf said:
Y. Ming DNP - GOD'S DECISION

arnold-mr-freeze.jpg

"ICED."

Smokey

Rockets have a very favorable upcoming 10 games. Looking at the games they need to go at least 7-3. Maybe 6-4...but any worse than that could be a wrap.

thekad

Banned
Smokey said:
Rockets have a very favorable upcoming 10 games. Looking at the games they need to go at least 7-3. Maybe 6-4...but any worse than that could be a wrap.

@ Clippers
vs Pacers
@ Kings
@ Suns
vs Spurs (w/o Parker)
vs Suns
vs Bobcats
vs Celtics
vs Jazz (garbage)
vs Warriors
@ Heat
@ Nets
@ Philly

If we go 10-3, we'd be 41-34. First, we need to take care of these next three very winnable games.

dream

thekad said:
If we go 10-3, we'd be 41-34. First, we need to take care of these next three very winnable games.

On behalf of SamuraiX- and myself, fuck you very much.

Smokey

thekad said:
@ Clippers -
vs Pacers -
@ Kings -
@ Suns -
vs Spurs (w/o Parker) -
vs Suns -
vs Bobcats -
vs Celtics -
vs Jazz (garbage) -
vs Warriors -
@ Heat -
@ Nets -
@ Philly

I highly doubt they go 10-3 over that stretch.

Looking at those games I'd say 9-4 at best. Me personally I'd say 8-5. You have to remember the Rockets love going on losing streaks after putting together a nice string of W's.

thekad said:
@ Clippers
vs Pacers
@ Kings
@ Suns
vs Spurs (w/o Parker)
vs Suns
vs Bobcats
vs Celtics
vs Jazz (garbage)
vs Warriors
@ Heat
@ Nets
@ Philly

bolded games are losses.

btw every team in the Southwest division of the western conference have at least a record of .500 or better.

dIEHARD said:
Rockets-age getting all excited after a win, how cute.

I know right. They wildin' out over a win against the fucking Blazers.

perfectchaos007 said:
bolded games are losses.

btw every team in the Southwest division of the western conference have at least a record of .500 or better.

MEM game showed the statistic tonight. The Southwest division has the 2nd best overall win % of any division in NBA history (I think it was the 73 Midwest that was 1st or something).

Crazy.

Smokey

dIEHARD said:

They traded for Hasheem Thabeet.

Cut us some slack.

I'm not getting too excited because I know this team and how the organization works. I'll let kad shout the hyperbole :p

Smokey said:
They traded for Hasheem Thabeet.

Cut us some slack.

I'm not getting too excited because I know this team and how the organization works. I'll let kad shout the hyperbole :p
hasheem-thabeet-hd_0.jpg

He knows what he's doing. 3-4 million a year for doing nothing? You think someone could actually suck that bad?

The Stealth Fox

I've got people petitioning for my ban. That means I'm hated.

That also must mean that Konex must become a fan of me. And now the Rockets are doomed.

thekad

Banned
dIEHARD said:

Wins are pretty important right now. Considering the Jazz are 2-8 over their last 10, I'd think you'd know that.

The Stealth Fox

thekad said:
Wins are pretty important right now. Considering the Jazz are 2-8 over their last 10, I'd think you'd know that.

Oh well, at least he doesn't have to root for D-Webb.

Also, be careful dIEHARD, you might actually be traded to Rockets age without you knowing it.

dream

The first demhajq post I saw was him heckling someone for supporting a stolen team. That team ended up stealing my center.

I like demhajq.

The Stealth Fox

dream said:
The first demhajq post I saw was him heckling someone for supporting a stolen team. That team ended up stealing my center.

I like demhajq.

I really don't like the Thunder though. How can Seattle not have a team?! It still bothers me. And the fact that they have the world's dumbest point guard makes them even more worthy of dislike.

Karakand linked me to this movie awhile back (he's my buddy on AIM). I still haven't watched it all, but it's supposed to be very, very good.

http://sonicsgate.org/movie/

dream

SAVE OUR SONICS

Dammit, the Sonics were my favorite team growing up but I don't know if I can watch 2 hours of this.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The Frankman said:
Bish would've been much less lenient.
I just got here, had a hockey game to pay attention to. The Fabulous Mr. Fox has been dealt with accordingly.

f'n shenanigans

diehard

Fleer
The Stealth Fox said:
Oh well, at least he doesn't have to root for D-Webb.

Also, be careful dIEHARD, you might actually be traded to Rockets age without you knowing it.
You should hope i get traded to the Rockets, then they might have someone worth rooting for.

So after not covering the Spurs at for over a month, Sportcenter highlights for tonight?

"Missing Tony Parker"
"Spurs in trouble?"
"Best in West" (referring to the Lakers)

And then a discussion about whether they will lose the number 1 seed.

Yay ESPN.

Smokey

dIEHARD said:
You should hope i get traded to the Rockets, then they might have someone worth rooting for.

HOF coach "retires"...next week team trades the number 1 -2 PG in the game...2-8 in last 10 and slipping out of playoffs..and you still fight the good fight.

Impressive

SamuraiX-

So the Magoofs are planning to meet with the NBA Board of Governors/Directors on April 14th.

Their deadline for filing for relocation is now April 18th.

Feels good, man. :(

The Crimson Blur said:
So after not covering the Spurs at for over a month, Sportcenter highlights for tonight?

"Missing Tony Parker"
"Spurs in trouble?"

Yay ESPN.

Losing to the Grizz w/o Gay and Gasol is worse than losing to the Cavs. Good job, 5pur5.

The Crimson Blur said:

"Missing Tony Parker"
"Spurs in trouble?"

Yay ESPN.

dat inevitable 63-19

only 8 to go!

overcast

Rockets-age party already started? Damn, finally beat the blazers. I am trying to contain my overwhelming excitement, because quite frankly.. we don't have much to be cheering about :[ but maybe..?

diehard

Fleer
Smokey said:
HOF coach "retires"...next week team trades the number 1 -2 PG in the game...2-8 in last 10 and slipping out of playoffs..and you still fight the good fight.

Impressive
.500 team with no real future or star players. Damn son you livin' large.

exarkun

this thread over the last few pages...smh

And lol at bish.

Been a while since rox-age was in full force. SF even got smokey to show up.

Vyer

dIEHARD said:

Hey, not everyone can have the bright future of the Utahahahhahaha

ryutaro's mama said:
Alright, y'all.

I think that I'm gonna go dark until the playoffs...or longer.

You guys have fun and don't kill each other.

Have fun.

por que?

ryutaro's mama said:
Alright, y'all.

Have fun.

So are you joining the army or making an alt account? You can do one or the other, but not both.

Smokey

dIEHARD said:

yet one of the two teams is winning...and the other is losing.

don't worry...your franchise will be in the same situation or worse. you lost a top pg, hof coach, and YOU'RE IN UTAH?!?

cmon son

Ninja Scooter said:
So are you joining the army or making an alt account? You can do one or the other, but not both.

Naw.

All joking aside...I got some shit going on in my life that I have to deal with.

You guys take care.

Love y'all mofos.

ryutaro's mama said:
Alright, y'all.

Have fun.

You could do that, but it's probably more fun to hang around here and toss zingers and make Lebron jokes for the next two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom