• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
dIEHARD said:
ok if Jefferson played like this for the first half of the season, our season could have gone very differently.

That's a good point, if every game was against the Raptors you guys would probably be like in third place now or something.

captmcblack said:
Grizzlies defense is sorta pretty good right now.

Is that the norm for Grizzlies basketball?
They're solid on D, but they gamble a shitton and the refs are not calling ANYTHING. Gasol just jumped on Turiaf's back, no call. Knicks need to adjust to that and backdoor the crap outta them.

Celsior

captmcblack said:
Knicks bench is doing good work for the 5th consecutive game.

I don't believe yet - this shit is so subprime mortgage. It just has to be.
Walker's and Billups injuries have been good for the knicks because it forced Carter and Mason to get more shots and perform.

Jeffries cannot believe that foul was called and considering how the 1st quarter was called, neither can I. Refs are calling it normal now, players gotta adjust.

Bad job by Douglas, drive the rock or pass. Stop getting shot-happy.

8 turnovers = 16 Grizzles points, tie game. My God Knicks take care of the effing ball and you're up big. Princeton Offense HOW DOES IT WORK????

I can see someone on the Knicks is going to get a T. They have shot 0 FTs and STAT and Carmelo are starting to bitch to the refs, I thought the ref warned STAT the last possession when he shouted "AND 1".

Flash

The Frankman said:
I can see someone on the Knicks is going to get a T. They have shot 0 FTs and STAT and Carmelo are starting to bitch to the refs, I thought the ref warned STAT the last possession when he shouted "AND 1".

wtf? how have they not shot a ft all night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom