• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

benita

Banned
Doomsayer said:
Kevin Love has another double double, and its not even halftime.

Dude is making a run at KG's 71 double doubles in a season.

EDIT: Actually, forget making a run, he's practically a lock. He's at 61 with 16 games left!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks making it seem like only 3s are allowed this game.

10 in the first half. Damn.

J2 Cool

So damn unnecessary by Kwame. If it was Taj, I'd expect him back in a week, but I don't know on this one. Boozer just weighs so much. Possible sprain or hyperextension looked like, hope not too much worse.

What's the over/under on Michael waiting in the showers for Kwame?

Gigglepoo

Do the Sixers match up with any of the top four teams in the East? They've really impressed me whenever I've gotten a chance to see them.

Celsior

Knicks had 1 free throw in the first half, that a record?
captmcblack said:
Is anyone at the Grizzlies game a Grizzlies fan?

Knicks run everyone's court when they visit these days.
It still boggles me they moved a team to Memphis

Awww Amar'e missed a bunny at the end... but if the Knicks could take care of the ball they'd be up 20 at the half. 61-53 at halftime, Knicks dominated most of the statlines.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
LOL @ Amare's head-shake when Tina asked about the 9 steals. It's definitely bothering them.

TheFatOne

Celtics have been playing some terrible defense and offense tonight. They are so fucking lazy on defense, and its starting to piss me off.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Grimm Fandango said:
I hope, I really hope, that Boozer was just putting on a show for the foul. But probably not.

It looked really really bad. He's going to miss the next couple, at the least. Thank God we have Kurt Thomas, Omer Asik, Taj Gibson.

Sharp

punkypine said:
these fucking refs....
now that lebrons not on the cavs, i dont think anyone gets the calls that durant gets
Yeah, that one was pretty bad. But watch out for Griffin. He gets LeBron-tier calls and he's still young.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I'm hoping it's this.

Yeah postgame live crew says it looks like hyperextended knee.

God the foul looks worse in replay. What a dirty ass fucking foul.

update: Taj Gibson says it might be an ankle injury which may be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom