• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LiveFromKyoto said:
Um, yeah? If you come home with herpes one day your wife's totally gonna know you cheated and get more $$$ in the inevitable post-retirement divorce.

Ohhh!! I thought you guys were talking about his bald spot..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It didn't sound like Chris Bosh's pleas for a different role in the Miami Heat's offense were well received by coach Erik Spoelstra.

As the Heat attempted to pick up the pieces following their fifth straight loss and prepare for a stern test against the red-hot Los Angeles Lakers Thursday, Spoelstra all but dismissed Bosh's statements about wanting more low-post plays.

"I think our minds were cluttered last night," Spoelstra said. "Today, it wasn't about talk. It was about working and practicing."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6198449

Ruh-roh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Megaton said:
Nets ran out a line up of Farmar, Uzoh, Graham, Outlaw, and Gadzuric...
Those sound like video game character names out of GTA.

Jazz have scored every time they've entered the paint in the entire game and still trail the Raptors, our shooting and perimeter D is so bad. Al's on-pace for 40 on 80% shooting as well. Missed the Hayward block and coast-to-coast :((((

Sharp

Did VDN seriously just swap out DeAndre Jordan for Kaman? Who promptly turned the ball over? After DeAndre was playing like a man possessed? I... I don't understand.

giri

Sharp said:
Did VDN seriously just swap out DeAndre Jordan for Kaman? Who promptly turned the ball over? After DeAndre was playing like a man possessed? I... I don't understand.
Kaman has started making rumblings that he's always been a starter, and that he'd be a starter on many other teams, but at the moment "he's happy to let things play out".

Arroyo was the only point guard on the team over the 2 last years that could actually get us into a half court offense. Now I get to watch him do it for Boston. Yay.

Sharp

giri said:
Kaman has started making rumblings that he's always been a starter, and that he'd be a starter on many other teams, but at the moment "he's happy to let things play out".
So what? Trade him. It's not like he does anything useful for the Clippers.

Sharp

Cz (especially Green/Kristic) are getting their ass handed to them by DeAndre. Remind me why that trade was a good idea again?

giri

Sharp said:
So what? Trade him. It's not like he does anything useful for the Clippers.
Don't disagree. But the management there might, and i think VDN might be worried about his job if kaman starts a public fight about time and such.

Not sure who they could reasonably get, or what pieces they REALLY need. I think with jordon, griffin & gordon the 5,4 & 2 are covered. I'm still unconvinced about Mo, and their 3 spot is all over the shop. One day animu will have a great game on D and lock someone down, the next he's trying to be scoring 3 (which he just aint).

Sharp

giri said:
Don't disagree. But the management there might, and i think VDN might be worried about his job if kaman starts a public fight about time and such.

Not sure who they could reasonably get, or what pieces they REALLY need. I think with jordon, griffin & gordon the 5,4 & 2 are covered. I'm still unconvinced about Mo, and their 3 spot is all over the shop. One day animu will have a great game on D and lock someone down, the next he's trying to be scoring 3 (which he just aint).
They need a scoring three who can actually shoot the three. Right now the Clippers are so good inside and so bad outside that even Mo fucking Williams is enough to open up their offense a ton. Add Gordon and an SF who spreads the defense and they've got the offensive end on lockdown IMO.

Toney Douglas is scoring like crazy nowadays, if the Knicks hadn't made stupid turnovers (and a bad OOB call) they'd be up 12.

EDIT: My God refs are letting them PLAY. hack 'em and whack em!

The Frankman said:
Toney Douglas is scoring like crazy nowadays, if the Knicks hadn't made stupid turnovers (and a bad OOB call) they'd be up 12.

EDIT: My God refs are letting them PLAY. hack 'em and whack em!

Sounds like 90's Knicks era

sf2fanatic said:
Sounds like 90's Knicks era
Unfortunately Knicks don't seem to realize this and are not hacking OR whacking. :(

Another shitty TO, Grizz score. they have like 8 points off turnovers this quarter.

EDIT: sweet, the Riley crew coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom